HUKD search

Found 23rd Jan
I just had a deal deleted (which I am not complaining about) because it was a duplicate and had already been posted. It was for Assassins Creed Unity @cdkeys, down to 49p. To prevent duplicating someone else's thread, before posting, I searched for the same deal using the search criteria.. 'Assassins Creed Unity', 'Assassins creed' and 'cd keys'. The only results it threw out were old ones and one for the same deal but at 79p.
The message I got from a mod telling me it had been deleted gave a link to the one I had missed. This hasn't been discovered using the three search terms advice. I don't know what else to put in the search box? Surely the search should have found it under at least one of the search terms? Anyone else found that search is 'not good' (being polite here) on this site?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Thought it was just me No the search facility is a bit weird at times. Also sometimes I want to search for something that was on offer a year ago , for the sake of argument when Sainsbury put their Christmas crackers down to pennies, so I can try and time a visit this year for bargains etc . The search result will give me recent Sainsbury deals and then has a gap of several years and gives really old ones . It's hard to rely on it to find things . That's on IOS not the app , in case it's different.
the search is and has always been useless

use google instead

e.g. creed unity 79p site:hotukdeals.com
Edited by: "chocci" 23rd Jan
Is it just me or does it seem like search is much worse recently? Feels like the deals of the previous years have all been deleted?
Jonnyblock22 m ago

Is it just me or does it seem like search is much worse recently? Feels …Is it just me or does it seem like search is much worse recently? Feels like the deals of the previous years have all been deleted?

The search function is completely pointless now. Try using it to search for a voucher code, or to search specific areas of the website.

How can they make an already terrible search function worse?

Oh yeah... and their partner, idealo, whose results also show up when you use the search function, shows links to fraudulent retailers.

*slow clap*
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants