Groups

Hukd site won't load

It loads on my iPhone but won't on my lappy on ie ff or chrome any suggestions

6 Comments

your just saying that to let everybody know you have an iphone arent ya:p

workin for me on ie

My suggestions?

hmm, well how about rubbing the Iphone on your bumcheeks while dancing around in a circle three times sing "Barbie Girl"?

mod

DarkKnight;7063018

My suggestions?hmm, well how about rubbing the Iphone on your bumcheeks … My suggestions?hmm, well how about rubbing the Iphone on your bumcheeks while dancing around in a circle three times sing "Barbie Girl"?

Enough of your wild fantasies DarkKnight

I would be interested to know if anyone else is having any problems; I'm fine on IE and FF

Have you tried clearing cookies etc?

Banned

DarkKnight;7063018

My suggestions?hmm, well how about rubbing the Iphone on your bumcheeks … My suggestions?hmm, well how about rubbing the Iphone on your bumcheeks while dancing around in a circle three times sing "Barbie Girl"?

lmao really im rarely made to laugh like this but you did it :thumbsup:

DarkKnight;7063018

I had problems the other day...tried this and it worked no problems. Would recommend this to anyone having similar issues! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047152

See more discussions