Groups

HUKD soon to replace BBC for breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning,

Just wanted to say that i no longer need go on bbc websites anymore as all the 'breaking news' can be found on HUKD. So far this morning ive seen the Boyle story, Chelsea Manager and Now the air france plane missing near Brazil....

Its great..

62 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5368377

hmm:roll::p

hmmmmmmmmmm....:)

I'd prefer a News section mind!

Banned

ms2005;5368389

good idea :thumbsup:

BBC who ?

Original Poster

ms2005;5368389

It would be better, then people can vote hot or cold on the news stories :).....

That site that does it all,public service at it's best!:)

ms2005;5368389

why? just go on bbc.co.uk :thumbsup:

id vote susan boyle..........HOT!

[SIZE="3"]'SPAMMED! [/SIZE] :w00t:

Now....you cant do that on the BBC website can you :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;5368481

why? just go on bbc.co.uk :thumbsup:

Well if i did that why not just stop people posting news and if you want news go on BBC!

Original Poster

Sheep87;5368499

id vote susan boyle..........HOT!

a bit harsh!!! :-D

ms2005;5368507

Well if i did that why not just stop people posting news and if you want … Well if i did that why not just stop people posting news and if you want news go on BBC!

Thats exactly my point.....

why have a dedicated news section? becuase people would have to navigate to that section to see the news threads..... when they can just as easily go to the bbc website. :roll:

Banned

MinstrelMan;5368586

Thats exactly my point.....why have a dedicated news section? becuase … Thats exactly my point.....why have a dedicated news section? becuase people would have to navigate to that section to see the news threads..... when they can just as easily go to the bbc website. :roll:

As it will stop people clogging up the misc section with news items

MinstrelMan;5368586

Thats exactly my point.....why have a dedicated news section? becuase … Thats exactly my point.....why have a dedicated news section? becuase people would have to navigate to that section to see the news threads..... when they can just as easily go to the bbc website. :roll:

Well the commenting on news part of bbc is naff.

Crowdpleaser;5368607

As it will stop people clogging up the misc section with news items

and leave plentiful space for BNP debates and word games :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5368651

Well atleast they're more interesting then the breaking news stories...Bring Back the BNP debate!!!!!!!!

MinstrelMan;5368651

lol :thumbsup:

Abz;5368740

Well atleast they're more interesting then the breaking news … Well atleast they're more interesting then the breaking news stories...Bring Back the BNP debate!!!!!!!!

I'm not doubting that...... just seems to be very little going on in misc these days, i'm getting more and more bored that i am actually having to do some work :x

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5368769

I'm not doubting that...... just seems to be very little going on in misc … I'm not doubting that...... just seems to be very little going on in misc these days, i'm getting more and more bored that i am actually having to do some work :x

I agree...last couple of months HUKD seems to be losing its edge!!!

Its come to a stage where i'm having to on the bbc forums to kill some time whilst at work!!!:oops:

MinstrelMan;5368769

I'm not doubting that...... just seems to be very little going on in misc … I'm not doubting that...... just seems to be very little going on in misc these days, i'm getting more and more bored that i am actually having to do some work :x

Abz;5368788

I agree...last couple of months HUKD seems to be losing its edge!!!Its … I agree...last couple of months HUKD seems to be losing its edge!!!Its come to a stage where i'm having to on the bbc forums to kill some time whilst at work!!!:oops:

Poor things.:friends: Work - how dreadful.
    I'm just having 10 minutes indoors before getting back out into the sunny garden.:p
    TBH I find it quite handy having the news highlights.:)

Abz;5368788

I agree...last couple of months HUKD seems to be losing its edge!!!Its … I agree...last couple of months HUKD seems to be losing its edge!!!Its come to a stage where i'm having to on the bbc forums to kill some time whilst at work!!!:oops:

I blame the HUKD ban-hammer........ bring back Ace, BG1, ODB etc...... love them or loathe them the place was more entertaining.

MinstrelMan;5368840

I blame the HUKD ban-hammer........ bring back Ace, BG1, ODB etc...... … I blame the HUKD ban-hammer........ bring back Ace, BG1, ODB etc...... love them or loathe them the place was more entertaining.

ODB's not banned is he???? BG1 isn't.

chesso;5368831

TBH I find it quite handy having the news highlights.:)

put that there wireless on, apparently they have a news report every 30 mins....... its amazin! plus music in between! wowza!

I HOPE YOU BURN!!!!

Banned

MinstrelMan;5368651

Exactly!:thumbsup:

chesso;5368852

ODB's not banned is he???? BG1 isn't.

no I dont think ODB is, he must be on a posting famine in protest to Ace's dismissal, I though BG1 was?

MinstrelMan;5368855

put that there wireless on, apparently they have a news report every 30 … put that there wireless on, apparently they have a news report every 30 mins....... its amazin! plus music in between! wowza! I HOPE YOU BURN!!!!

Good idea re the wireless:thumbsup: I'll take one out with me in a sec. :-D

I have factor 60!! ;-)

TBH I'm washing plant pots next - so not exactly my fav leisure activity.

MinstrelMan;5368872

no I dont think ODB is, he must be on a posting famine in protest to … no I dont think ODB is, he must be on a posting famine in protest to Ace's dismissal, I though BG1 was?

Someone with nothing to do except work should check up on BG1:-D

chesso;5368890

I have factor 60!! ;-)TBH I'm washing plant pots next - so not exactly my … I have factor 60!! ;-)TBH I'm washing plant pots next - so not exactly my fav leisure activity.

factor 60? isn't that just lead paint? :w00t:

I'm going out in a min, I work in a nice office with a pretty pond outside, so gonna go with on the edge with a ribena ice pop, give myself a purple moustache and see how many people look at me weird without commenting....... this is what my workign afternoons have come too

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5368912

factor 60? isn't that just lead paint? :w00t:I'm going out in a min, I … factor 60? isn't that just lead paint? :w00t:I'm going out in a min, I work in a nice office with a pretty pond outside, so gonna go with on the edge with a ribena ice pop, give myself a purple moustache and see how many people look at me weird without commenting....... this is what my workign afternoons have come too

Lucky you...atleast you have a pond...i work in an office with a main road outside and the grass they have has now been used as an additiional car park for the overpaid directors who cant be bothered to walk 2 mins!!!

Banned

MinstrelMan;5368840

I blame the HUKD ban-hammer........ bring back Ace, BG1, ODB etc...... … I blame the HUKD ban-hammer........ bring back Ace, BG1, ODB etc...... love them or loathe them the place was more entertaining.

they are probably both here under different names :whistling:

jellybaby22;5369791

who else are you? :thumbsup:

My vote is BG1 :whistling:

Crowdpleaser;5369773

No the only time he pretends to be anyone else he refers to himself as debroah :whistling:

Banned

jellybaby22;5369791

who else are you? :thumbsup:

Could'nt possibly say.............

I am just a newbie :whistling:

Banned

MinstrelMan;5368872

no I dont think ODB is, he must be on a posting famine in protest to … no I dont think ODB is, he must be on a posting famine in protest to Ace's dismissal

nope...see below x

jellybaby22;5369771

no he just cba with this place........:)

yup...to many multi's for a start

Crowdpleaser;5369773

you started in April...so you know the names how?

MULTI

ODB_69;5369898

nope...see below xyup...to many multi's for a startyou started in … nope...see below xyup...to many multi's for a startyou started in April...so you know the names how?:) MULTI

LURKER!!!!!!!!

Banned

MinstrelMan;5369914

LURKER!!!!!!!!

I prefer the term 'STALKER' myself

lol actually just came on to stick a deal request up

Banned

ODB_69;5369898

you started in April...so you know the names how?:) MULTI

Used to read the comments for ages - only recently did I have the confidence to sign up ;-)

Banned

Crowdpleaser;5369947

Used to read the comments for ages - only recently did I have the … Used to read the comments for ages - only recently did I have the confidence to sign up ;-)

oh ok...I'm convinced cause thats not what they ALL say before bannage

we'll let mods decide....REPORTED

Banned

ODB_69;5369959

we'll let mods decide....REPORTED

you havent changed then?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions