HUKD T-shirt competition - anticlimax edition

Found 6th Jan
I won one of these t-shirts and beautiful as it looks I won't use it.

To win it, tell me which famous person's death in 2017 you regretted most. Make me remember and cry again like the little snowflake I am and you will effectively profit from someone else's death.
I'll pick the winner next Friday night.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
33008030-0mSZw.jpg

Hugh Hefner was a bit like my local McDonald’s: 90 year-old meat inside an 18 year-old bun.
33008071-x0uBG.jpg

Bradley Lowery
Quite simple a little brave dude who left us far too early.
Had done so much for awareness, love and compassion for many all.
Such an inspiration. x

33008071-ZZyuX.jpg
33008071-0ka23.jpg

The love Defoe and the Lowery family had for Bradley was so pure, genuine and lovely.
Edited by: "Chiptivo" 7th Jan
Keith Chegwin. You'll never see his strawberry blonde little todger jangling round the jungle again:

33008097-C5yAL.jpg
Nor will he get housewives naked for you.

Don't want the t-shirt, just want to be offered the t-shirt. I'm collecting offers, they don't seem to be very popular.
Don't want the tshirt, but has to be Chester from Linkin Park.
27 Comments
Ian Brady because the Bennett family will never get closure now.
Sir Bruce Forsyth.... a living Legend......and a True Gentleman right to the End.....
33008030-0mSZw.jpg

Hugh Hefner was a bit like my local McDonald’s: 90 year-old meat inside an 18 year-old bun.
33008071-x0uBG.jpg

Bradley Lowery
Quite simple a little brave dude who left us far too early.
Had done so much for awareness, love and compassion for many all.
Such an inspiration. x

33008071-ZZyuX.jpg
33008071-0ka23.jpg

The love Defoe and the Lowery family had for Bradley was so pure, genuine and lovely.
Edited by: "Chiptivo" 7th Jan
Keith Chegwin. You'll never see his strawberry blonde little todger jangling round the jungle again:

33008097-C5yAL.jpg
Nor will he get housewives naked for you.

Don't want the t-shirt, just want to be offered the t-shirt. I'm collecting offers, they don't seem to be very popular.
I'm wearing my t-shirt right now
To regret means to feel bad about something you have or haven't done. Are you saying someone on hotukdeals could have saved one of these celebrities lives, or someone on here had something to do with the death of one of these celebrities? Pretty bold statement I must say.
Tom Petty
Chester Bennington. Full stop. Came as a total shock, absolutely gutted he decided to end his life, and at such a young age
Edited by: "F.D." 7th Jan
Luke Skywalker

<trollface>
benjammin3169 h, 6 m ago

That was the death I was least upset about. I can say it now the moment has passed. Most cringey band of the 00s.
Segata-Sanshiro16 h, 53 m ago

I'm wearing my t-shirt right now

The saddest thing from 2017 is none of the ladies who won one have modeled it?
maybe 2018 will bring us better luck(or worse)
Edited by: "Wongy110" 7th Jan
MSK.17 h, 39 m ago

Keith Chegwin. You'll never see his strawberry blonde little todger …Keith Chegwin. You'll never see his strawberry blonde little todger jangling round the jungle again:[Image] Nor will he get housewives naked for you.Don't want the t-shirt, just want to be offered the t-shirt. I'm collecting offers, they don't seem to be very popular.

The T-shirt's yours. Now please you decide the winner
Wongy11033 m ago

The saddest thing from 2017 is none of the ladies who won one have modeled …The saddest thing from 2017 is none of the ladies who won one have modeled it?maybe 2018 will bring us better luck(or worse)

Cr0m9 m ago

The T-shirt's yours. Now please you decide the winner

Oh, I didn't think through did I? that's a lot of pressure.

Okay, I declare @SJHan the winner
Wongy1105 h, 26 m ago

The saddest thing from 2017 is none of the ladies who won one have modeled …The saddest thing from 2017 is none of the ladies who won one have modeled it?maybe 2018 will bring us better luck(or worse)

Haha remember in the other thread we were all in I agreed to model mine. I'm away in Leeds at the moment. Back tomorrow so when I get my package I'll show you how cool it will make me! I'll be the snazziest in all of the land!
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 7th Jan
LeahsMintytoutou45 m ago

so when I get my package I'll show you how cool it will make me!

You had a deal with Wongy that you will show him yourself wearing the t-shirt if he sends you a pic of his “package”?

33014241-kTzE5.jpg
MSK.7th Jan

(lol)Oh, I didn't think through did I? that's a lot of …(lol)Oh, I didn't think through did I? that's a lot of pressure.Okay, I declare @SJHan the winner

Prize sent to MSK to pass on, gotta be worth more if she's tried it on first
Cr0m3 m ago

Prize sent to MSK to pass on, gotta be worth more if she's tried it on …Prize sent to MSK to pass on, gotta be worth more if she's tried it on first

Biddy221 h, 27 m ago

You had a deal with Wongy that you will show him yourself wearing the …You had a deal with Wongy that you will show him yourself wearing the t-shirt if he sends you a pic of his “package”?[Image]

I have a HUKD t-shirt code if anyone wants it. Only regular deal posters should apply. .
perrioli10 m ago

I have a HUKD t-shirt code if anyone wants it. Only regular deal posters …I have a HUKD t-shirt code if anyone wants it. Only regular deal posters should apply. .

I would like to apply . I missed Crom's offer as I was away. grrrrrrr
benjammin3167th Jan

This
Cr0m21 h, 29 m ago

Prize sent to MSK to pass on, gotta be worth more if she's tried it on …Prize sent to MSK to pass on, gotta be worth more if she's tried it on first

I took the code, put it on my pocket and let puss sit on my lap for a while.

Then I passed it on to SJHan
shabbird2 h, 18 m ago

I would like to apply . I missed Crom's offer as I was away. …I would like to apply . I missed Crom's offer as I was away. grrrrrrr

Aww if I get offered a fourth one, it's yours Shabs. I didn't know you were looking.
Edited by: "MSK." 9th Jan
MSK.30 m ago

I took the code, put it on my pocket and let puss sit on my lap for a …I took the code, put it on my pocket and let puss sit on my lap for a while.Then I passed it on to SJHan

Hot.
MSK.1 h, 16 m ago

Aww if I get offered a fourth one, it's yours Shabs. I didn't know …Aww if I get offered a fourth one, it's yours Shabs. I didn't know you were looking.

awww Thank you. I now have what I was looking for so a big thank you to perrioli
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions