Groups

HUKD T-Shirt Giveaway/Competition - Ended - 2 winners announced

I ended up winning 2 HUKD t-shirts so I figured I'd give one away. I mentioned it in the Flamedeer thread and member '24coops' messaged me and kindly donated their own code to include in this giveaway so there can be 2 winners.

Prize: code for free HUKD t-shirt

2 winners will be messaged the code and t-shirt page links in order to order/claim it for free.

How to enter:
    - Guess the last 3 numbers of my Playstation trophy count.
    - Giveaway runs until 4pm 16th Dec
    - The 2 people to guess the closest to the number by that time, wins
    - Only 1 guess per person.

- Try to scan over previous guesses to prevent guessing the same as someone else but in the event of more than 2 duplicate/tied winning entries, those that entered first be the winners so for example if 1 person guesses closest to the number, then there are 2 people who are the same value away from the number, the person who entered first will be the 2nd winner.
    - Please only enter if you haven't already won a prize. I have no way for checking for the instant wins, but try to be kind to those who participated but didn't win anything.

Hopefully that covers all the bases.

Appearance:
    https://i.gyazo.com/efde30080af88e2ea9cdc9db4036f563.png

https://i.gyazo.com/8ad9b22e5229e906e4181224e9161ac1.pnghttps://m.popkey.co/c431df/0mE7o.gif

135 Comments

Original Poster

My PS trophy count
    https://i.gyazo.com/f6f7b5f91371efc7beb73c03a1564c77.png

With 452 being the number, the 2 below were the closest.

Agent004

muddassarsardar

no idea what they are I guess 471

Agent004 was the closest being 2 away with 450
    muddassarsardar was the 2nd closest being 19 away with 471

Congratulations. I'll PM you 2 the code/links shortly.

Edited by: "dreadzone101" 16th Dec 2016

Thanks for the generosity

Thanks for sharing Im out as won a £2 Argos code. Although would love that
    t shirt. mods.. hint hint..(_;)

no idea what they are I guess 471

379 thanks

Original Poster

shabbird

Thanks for sharing Im out as won a £2 Argos code. Although would love … Thanks for sharing Im out as won a £2 Argos code. Although would love that t shirt. mods.. hint hint..(_;)

You can still enter if you want to since there are lots of people who won the £2 code. I included that part about having previously won to be fairer to those who didn't, but I'd say there'll still be people entering anyway.

[quote=laurasatrueblue]379 thanks to you both for the opportunity to get one

I'm guessing 175 but I have no idea what a PlayStation trophy count is

In for a penny - in for a T-shirt! Hehe. Thanks for the chance, dreadzone101. Merry Xmas.

Banned

what a PlayStation trophy count??
    the amount of trophies you won for a match ?
    I'd say 496
    Edited by: "sofiasar" 15th Dec 2016

Original Poster

sofiasar

what a PlayStation trophy count??the amount of trophies you won for a … what a PlayStation trophy count??the amount of trophies you won for a match ?I'd say 2500

They're like achievements you gain from playing games. It's not really relevant but I figured I'd just say that's where the number comes from rather than some random figure. It's meant to be a 3-digit guess :P

dreadzone101

You can still enter if you want to since there are lots of people who won … You can still enter if you want to since there are lots of people who won the £2 code. I included that part about having previously won to be fairer to those who didn't, but I'd say there'll still be people entering anyway.

thanks dreadzone. appreciate the gesture.

I'll go with 1125

shabbird

thanks dreadzone. appreciate the gesture. 8)I'll go with 1125

Good luck

Original Poster

shabbird

thanks dreadzone. appreciate the gesture. 8)I'll go with 1125

It's mean to be 3-digits X):p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......517
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …917
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562
      4. word survey46

See more discussions