Groups

HUKD tackiest male dresser thread, would the winner please post in the second post

Banned
    only teasing so i sure hope they got a sense of humour

23 Comments

LOL @ this thread!!!

i would surely win as i buy a lot of clothes from a really tacky shop called primark

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;5438117

LOL @ this thread!!!i would surely win as i buy a lot of clothes from a … LOL @ this thread!!!i would surely win as i buy a lot of clothes from a really tacky shop called primark

ewwwwwwww :w00t:

ilovepink;5438117

LOL @ this thread!!!i would surely win as i buy a lot of clothes from a … LOL @ this thread!!!i would surely win as i buy a lot of clothes from a really tacky shop called primark

OMG! How could you......I cant even walk past that tacky shop without a paper bag on my head :whistling:

I think this dresser is a bit tacky
    http://i44.tinypic.com/2j492mf.jpg

Original Poster Banned

you two i have now had to edit my title - grrr

bitseylango;5438140

OMG! How could you......I cant even walk past that tacky shop without a … OMG! How could you......I cant even walk past that tacky shop without a paper bag on my head :whistling:

that wouldnt be a primark paper bag would it:w00t:

yes they give you brown paper bags now like posh shops none of that plastic carp from cheapo shops dont you know

ps

epic thread status (wow, serious)

ilovepink;5438160

that wouldnt be a primark paper bag would it:w00t:yes they give you brown … that wouldnt be a primark paper bag would it:w00t:yes they give you brown paper bags now like posh shops none of that plastic carp from cheapo shops dont you know

you would be better off wearing the bag than their tat :whistling:

Toooo Primark We Go

micoo;5438216

Toooo Primark We Go

the shame of entering the shop is toooo much to bare

:? :thinking: :?

ilovepink;5438243

:? :thinking: :?

knew that would happen lol, but if im going to buy a ridiculous outfit i am happy to buy there stuff :thumbsup: i have done so before like i said in the other thread

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5438259

knew that would happen lol, but if im going to buy a ridiculous outfit i … knew that would happen lol, but if im going to buy a ridiculous outfit i am happy to buy there stuff :thumbsup: i have done so before like i said in the other thread

congratulations micoo, you are officially hukd tackiest male dresser, your prize is, wait for it

a trip to primark :thumbsup:

sassie;5438776

congratulations micoo, you are officially hukd tackiest male dresser, … congratulations micoo, you are officially hukd tackiest male dresser, your prize is, wait for ita trip to primark :thumbsup:

can my trip today count please????:? id prefer not to have to go back

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5438809

you are such a liar :w00t:

micoo;5438809

:roll: yeah righto, jog on

pics of your primark shorts n vests please :w00t:

kungfu;5438906

pics of your primark shorts n vests please :w00t:

yeah or your lying

kl will get them up soon if u rlly want but as i said inmy primark thread (repeatadly) my phone is my camera and my phone is bust so you will ahve to wait till i get my new phone

never been to primark...its only for women, right?
    I think river island and Next are the tackiest shops around....havent been in them for over a decade now..even when i did...never got anything decent

Rupee Man;5439071

never been to primark...its only for women, right?I think river island … never been to primark...its only for women, right?I think river island and Next are the tackiest shops around....havent been in them for over a decade now..even when i did...never got anything decent

na primark do mens too but i would avoid it if possible, i dont like river island either but next is quite good

Original Poster Banned

Rupee Man;5439071

never been to primark...its only for women, right?I think river island … never been to primark...its only for women, right?I think river island and Next are the tackiest shops around....havent been in them for over a decade now..even when i did...never got anything decent

hey, if its good enough for micoo its good enough for you ;-)

sassie;5439203

hey, if its good enough for micoo its good enough for you ;-)

thats completely unfair and quite frankly pathetic

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5439216

thats completely unfair and quite frankly pathetic

lmfao - pot, kettle, black, spring to mind
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7131345

See more discussions