Banned 51 replies
Found 16th Feb 2008
Off out into the real world tonight, wish me luck

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
51 Comments

remember never to get lifts from strangers

Think about this, before you make any rash decisions...

harvie316;1589851

remember never to get lifts from strangers

and saliva is the best lube... (one of my housemates favourite tips, always mentions it when anyone else has a tip).

Original Poster Banned

donbreach;1589859

Think about this, before you make any rash decisions...

i have been trying to find an excuse not to go all day, but they seem to be falling on deaf ears, so it looks like im off out, hope the real world is ready for me:oops:

Where you off to?Anywhere exciting?

HUKD won't be the same place without you....

Oh just wait for the threads to start....

"Help, I don't know which outfit to wear!"
"Should I wear my hair up or down?...discuss"
"POLL - Will Admin change the locks while I'm out"
"Help needed....I think my drink was spiked!!!"

[SIZE="1"]PS - Have a good night & don't be unnecessarily scared of dark alleyways we're not all bad people!!![/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

smithyp1;1589871

Where you off to?Anywhere exciting?HUKD won't be the same place without … Where you off to?Anywhere exciting?HUKD won't be the same place without you....

not really, just off out for the night with friends, probably a well deserved night out, although i dont go out to often i always get plastered:oops: and it takes me a week to recover

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1589872

Oh just wait for the threads to start...."Help, I don't know which outfit … Oh just wait for the threads to start...."Help, I don't know which outfit to wear!""Should I wear my hair up or down?...discuss""POLL - Will Admin change the locks while I'm out""Help needed....I think my drink was spiked!!!"[SIZE="1"]PS - Have a good night & don't be unnecessarily scared of dark alleyways we're not all bad people!!![/SIZE]

pmsl:p

Original Poster Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1589872

Oh just wait for the threads to start...."Help, I don't know which outfit … Oh just wait for the threads to start...."Help, I don't know which outfit to wear!" [COLOR="Red"]Outfit, stuff that its jeans and top mate[/COLOR]"Should I wear my hair up or down?...discuss" [COLOR="red"]either way i will look great, well at the start of the night[/COLOR]"POLL - Will Admin change the locks while I'm out" [COLOR="red"]Nah, he would miss me:-D[/COLOR]"Help needed....I think my drink was spiked!!!" [COLOR="red"]heres to hoping aye[/COLOR]:thumbsup:[SIZE="1"]PS - Have a good night & don't be unnecessarily scared of dark alleyways we're not all bad people!!![/SIZE]

[COLOR="red"]dont believes ya[/COLOR]

Ask for a large rhohipnol and coke... you won't remember much and may wake up sore... but they are soooooo goooooood :P

Have a really good night Sassie, sure you deserve it

Can't wait for the 1am posts, lol

C32 forgot the "Help my kettle's buzzing but my rabbit isn't"

hottoshop;1590077

Have a really good night Sassie, sure you deserve it :)Can't wait for the … Have a really good night Sassie, sure you deserve it :)Can't wait for the 1am posts, lol

The title says that HUKD will get a 24 hour reprieve, so a drunken ramble at 1am is not going to happen.

iluvshopping has already filled the quota for inane ramblings after drinking a weeks allocation of alcohol in one evening.

hotukdeals.com/ite…rs/

thesaint;1590112

The title says that HUKD will get a 24 hour reprieve, so a drunken … The title says that HUKD will get a 24 hour reprieve, so a drunken ramble at 1am is not going to happen. iluvshopping has already filled the quota for inane ramblings after drinking a weeks allocation of alcohol in one evening. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/146139/rise-of-the-foot-soldiers/

You really think Sassie will be away for 24 hours ?
Hell will freeze over first

thesaint;1590112

The title says that HUKD will get a 24 hour reprieve, so a drunken … The title says that HUKD will get a 24 hour reprieve, so a drunken ramble at 1am is not going to happen. iluvshopping has already filled the quota for inane ramblings after drinking a weeks allocation of alcohol in one evening. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/146139/rise-of-the-foot-soldiers/

Hehehe... I too am hittin reality tonight, hope I'v not forgotten how to do it!!
Promise I shall keep my drunken thoughts to myself tonight !! :oops::-D

Have a great night Sassie!! x

I'll put in a maintainence request sassie so it doesn't feel like we've lost you.

She's off moonlighting on another site :thumbsup:

http://www.sassieshop.com/2rcms/clients/client_images/look1/SASSIE2Logo.jpg

DAMNOME;1590334

She's off moonlighting on another site … She's off moonlighting on another site :thumbsup:[IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8083/008sasscoversk7.jpg?s=1[/IMG]

Swimsuit edition eh Sass??!?

have a great night out sassie! :thumbsup:

Have a good night Sassie - and BEHAVE!!!! :whistling:

suze;1590744

and BEHAVE!!!! :whistling:

Now where's the fun in that??!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1590778

Now where's the fun in that??!

Don't you go encouraging her C32!!! :roll:

suze;1590792

Don't you go encouraging her C32!!! :roll:

Would you rather I was encouraging someone else Suze??!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1590800

Would you rather I was encouraging someone else Suze??!

You BEHAVE now C32!!! ;-)

suze;1590828

You BEHAVE now C32!!! ;-)

And then people would worry...concerned that I'd been abducted & replaced with a inoffensive, well behaved, PC double....there'd be confusion, followed by anarchy, threads being locked, rivers of blood, dogs walking on their hind legs & it'd ALL BE YOUR FAULT SUZE, YOUR FAULT!!!?!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1589872

Oh just wait for the threads to start...."Help, I don't know which outfit … Oh just wait for the threads to start...."Help, I don't know which outfit to wear!""Should I wear my hair up or down?...discuss""POLL - Will Admin change the locks while I'm out""Help needed....I think my drink was spiked!!!"[SIZE="1"]PS - Have a good night & don't be unnecessarily scared of dark alleyways we're not all bad people!!![/SIZE]

Well I will try and answer all your questions here

1.Help, I don't know which outfit to wear!

Clearly the best outfit for the likes of you is your birthday suit.

2.Should I wear my hair up or down?...discuss

Who gives a dam, its not your hiar we are going to be looking at.

3.POLL - Will Admin change the locks while I'm out

Why has he lost his keys again?

4.Help needed....I think my drink was spiked!!!

No the lemonade is just stronger these days.

:whistling:

Oh and enjoy Sassie

J.Dance;1590861

Well I will try and answer all your questions here 1.Help, I don't know … Well I will try and answer all your questions here 1.Help, I don't know which outfit to wear!Clearly the best outfit for the likes of you is your birthday suit.

[SIZE="7"]PLLLEEEEAASSSE tell me you meant that response for Sassie??!?[/SIZE]

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1590868

[SIZE="7"]PLLLEEEEAASSSE tell me you meant that response for … [SIZE="7"]PLLLEEEEAASSSE tell me you meant that response for Sassie??!?[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="7"]
Might off[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR]

He was on about JDeal, but shh.

Have a good night Sassie, dont get up to anything I wouldn't (although that really doesn't leave you with much you cant do, lol).
Hope you don't have to much of a hang over in the morning babes

Mike.. x x x

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1590857

And then people would worry...concerned that I'd been abducted & replaced … And then people would worry...concerned that I'd been abducted & replaced with a inoffensive, well behaved, PC double....there'd be confusion, followed by anarchy, threads being locked, rivers of blood, dogs walking on their hind legs & it'd ALL BE YOUR FAULT SUZE, YOUR FAULT!!!?!

Ok, ok, go on ahead and carry on as usual C32, I simply couldn't cope with the responsibility! :roll:

I wonder if sassie is still out partying or tucked up in bed still ? ? ?

Did you have a good night sassie :w00t:?

Hopefully she'll be at church........................repenting !

(I was wrong and extremely disappointed. No drunken threads at 1am, no buzzing kettles, nothing.)

hottoshop;1592458

Hopefully she'll be at church........................repenting ! :)(I … Hopefully she'll be at church........................repenting ! :)(I was wrong and extremely disappointed. No drunken threads at 1am, no buzzing kettles, nothing.)

Maybe she's pulled

hottoshop;1592458

Hopefully she'll be at church........................repenting ! :)(I … Hopefully she'll be at church........................repenting ! :)(I was wrong and extremely disappointed. No drunken threads at 1am, no buzzing kettles, nothing.)

believe me we've seen it all before!

Maybe you did too.

[SIZE="1"]sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh !! She's back !!![/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;1592478

believe me we've seen it all before! Maybe you did too.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]POT - KETTLE[/SIZE][/COLOR]
hottoshop;1597904

[SIZE="1"]sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh !! She's back !!![/SIZE]

so did anyone miss me :oops:

lol ! We certainly did !
Hope you had a good time !

I lost my bet !

I said hell would freeze over before you left HUKD for 24 hours !!!

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop;1597923

lol ! We certainly did ! Hope you had a good time !

awwwww
Yeah, good time, didnt get home till teatime yesterday and was in bed at 8-45 last night, i was cream crackered:oops:

Now back to it, and just finished stripping hall, stairs and landing, bathroom and loo next:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't35
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769202
    3. transaction called IN-STORESAVINGS.CO on bank acc...108
    4. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault44

See more discussions