Found 27th Apr 2008
As i just accidently broke a rule i thought i would read them....

what the hell is a troll?

(16) If you believe a poster is dodgy please use the report button stating your evidence. ONLY post suspicions in the thread if you are 100% positive the poster is a troll.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

A troll is someone who likes to say things to start an argument and likes to wind people up etc

And they will generally criticise most things without good reason.

A popular Upper Peninsula term for people who live in the Lower Peninsula, below the Mackinac Bridge

[COLOR="Purple"]'A troll is a fearsome member of a mythical race from Norse mythology.'
but they probably mean
'An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion'.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

thanks, but dont you think in the rules they should use proper words. As not eveyone is down with the lingo lol

A good example would be if someone posted a deal on here for an xbox 360, and the first repsonse was "360's break all the time get a ps3"

I would consider that trolling.

http://eatourbrains.com/EoB/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/troll.jpg

If you've read Harry Potter you will know what a troll is.

You're all talking rubbish.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

HU5TLER;1979279

i hope you didnt go dig that out your huge collection of toys, and then take it outside, and then take a picture

boza;1979271

thanks, but dont you think in the rules they should use proper words. As … thanks, but dont you think in the rules they should use proper words. As not eveyone is down with the lingo lol

Troll is a proper word, and a very common internet term. But I guess we could hotlink to the definiteion for that one.

Banned

boza;1979271

thanks, but dont you think in the rules they should use proper words. As … thanks, but dont you think in the rules they should use proper words. As not eveyone is down with the lingo lol

everyone has google though

HU5TLER;1979279

[COLOR="Purple"]It doesn't look very fearsome:giggle:[/COLOR]

This is the first pic that came up in google image search, hmm..... :lol:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/images/troll.jpg

hotukdeals.com/for…606

Alfonse;1979287

You're all talking rubbish.:thumbsup:

No they're not. You're the one who is talking rubbish. :-D

emmajk42;1979293

Troll is a proper word, and a very common internet term. But I guess we … Troll is a proper word, and a very common internet term. But I guess we could hotlink to the definiteion for that one.

[COLOR="Indigo"]Good idea![/COLOR]

Banned

Shengis;1979317

This is the first pic that came up in google image search, hmm..... … This is the first pic that came up in google image search, hmm..... :lol:http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/member.php?u=87606

only if "safe search" is off you naughty boy Shengis!!

Original Poster

imranmaz;1979340

lol

Shengis;1979317

This is the first pic that came up in google image search, hmm..... … This is the first pic that came up in google image search, hmm..... :lol:http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/member.php?u=87606

[COLOR="Indigo"]Now that is fearsome![/COLOR]

imranmaz;1979340

Does that make the pic unsafe? Google have some really odd criteria if it does :lol:

Banned

Shengis;1979348

Does that make the pic unsafe? Google have some really odd criteria if it … Does that make the pic unsafe? Google have some really odd criteria if it does :lol:

hehe! didnt make sense to me either! i guess we havent seen the next pic on the site... i cant see that troll wearing a jumper....

HU5TLER;1979279

lol ;-)

This thread is so pointless you bunch of........................................................................................................................................................... Just kidding

i hate you all!

Banned

lkiafhihfh;idfhlhdsglhghiolg

i hate tr0llz

Banned

benjimoron springs to mind :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769430
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
    4. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33

See more discussions