HUKD Twitter

Found 9th Dec 2012
Why is it that when HUKD tweets something and when i click on it, the deal was posted an hour ago? This has also caused my deers to escape. Does anyone else have this problem too?
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
yep i have the same problem, along with the deer being in hiding on the site in general!!
I see deer EVERYWHERE
Banned
Nothing to do with HUKD, its a twitter thing.
Twitter is very slow at updating. I always miss the Flamedeer on their links
badgerrules

I see deer EVERYWHERE

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31585246.jpg

This has also caused my deers to escape.

X)
Supermod
Hi - if you mean the recent flamedeer posts, the flamedeer are not associated to that thread when they are posted by the member. We use the link when we want to provide it for Facebook/Twitter. Flamedeer escaping has nothing to do with when the thread was posted on HUKD.
magicjay1986

Hi - if you mean the recent flamedeer posts, the flamedeer are not … Hi - if you mean the recent flamedeer posts, the flamedeer are not associated to that thread when they are posted by the member. We use the link when we want to provide it for Facebook/Twitter. Flamedeer escaping has nothing to do with when the thread was posted on HUKD.

The links posted on this profile... twitter.com/Hot…als

I clicked it within 14 seconds of it appearing on Twitter and the Flamedeers had all gone! Same each time, too slow, not sure how I could be any quicker!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions