Expired

HUKD Voucher - Play the HotUKDeals Scratch Card - Get something FREE!!! - Zavvi Free P&P

31 replies
Found 20th Sep 2009
Play the scratchcard and if you are a winner, then you get a voucher for Zavvi.co.uk. Choose a product to the value of the voucher (or below) and get it free!!!

Either that or use the £5 off or whatever you win and get CD's ect, new releases can be as litlle at 4 quid with the voucher code.

Total value of the voucher must be used in one transaction only

31 Comments

Thanks Sherlock!

can't seem to get in - page must be getting hammered.

Would have never seen that, staring at me from the top of the page :-)

The link doesn't go to the competition page? Where can I find this scratchcard you speak of?

Original Poster

It in the main page when you go into HUKD - :thumbsup:

op pipped me - i was going to put this in comps - honestly

think there is a lot of people not noticed this on home page - you may laugh - but i know its true

shame op has put in wrong section

where do i find this

I can't enter says i need more post
How many post do you need for this?? anyone know??:

stevefree;6341318

I can't enter says i need more postHow many post do you need for this?? … I can't enter says i need more postHow many post do you need for this?? anyone know??:

Just wanted to reiterate ( as we're seeing a few naughty multis! )

:
Brand new members will not be able to play until their account has reached a certain amount of posts. This is to stop anyone gaining an unfair advantage by playing with multiple accounts. Multiple accounts will be banned and the original account will be suspended until the competition has finished.
hotukdeals.com/ite…e=3

holly100;6341350

Just wanted to reiterate ( as we're seeing a few naughty multis! ):Brand … Just wanted to reiterate ( as we're seeing a few naughty multis! ):Brand new members will not be able to play until their account has reached a certain amount of posts. This is to stop anyone gaining an unfair advantage by playing with multiple accounts. Multiple accounts will be banned and the original account will be suspended until the competition has finished.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/483916/congratulations-everyone-5-yrs-old-/?page=3

That's fair enough
just thought i would ask, I have not signed up to get a scratch card but that is good bonus for regular bargain hunter posters :thumbsup:
cheers

Thanks chuckies27 for posting :pirate: moved it to correct forum :gift:

Wow, must have taken you ages to find this deal

i saw it in a post yesterday-but didn't realise 'til then that it was a free comp i could do-so on the off chance someone else is dippy like me - i've added heat !

Could have chosen a better provider than Zavvi as they are expensive and have very limited stocks! Amazon or Play would've been fab!

Thanks just won £5 for zavvi got Black eyed Peas cd for £3.95 great x

Ellen23;6345340

Thanks just won £5 for zavvi got Black eyed Peas cd for £3.95 great x

What a waste of a voucher :whistling:

heat added I suppose, but would be helpful to know how many posts you need to take part

Banned

Thanks for posting

As for how may posts do you need, it let me play when i got to 5, did'nt win though.

Awesome, a £5 voucher. Thanks HUKD
(Fingers crossed for a £10/£25/£100 in the near future)

Decision time, XBox Live points £9.95 or Tales from Liberty City £19.95... hmm.

MBeeching;6361950

Awesome, a £5 voucher. Thanks HUKD :)(Fingers crossed for a £10/£25/£100 i … Awesome, a £5 voucher. Thanks HUKD :)(Fingers crossed for a £10/£25/£100 in the near future)

Wayhey finally the first regular i've seen win a voucher. nice one :thumbsup:

DarkKnight;6361969

Wayhey finally the first regular i've seen win a voucher. nice one … Wayhey finally the first regular i've seen win a voucher. nice one :thumbsup:

I'd wrongly assumed that many members had already struck lucky and I was playing catchup. Good luck fellow members

Still got my Amazon matchstick voucher from the last HUKD competition, lol.

Very nice

I've been a member fro ages, but still tells me I need to post more. I like browsing, but rarely feel the need to post.

i agree with the ginger.

Looks pretty good, wish I posted more!

Tried everyday....nothing yet. Sob sob.

Played like 5 times, still not a win

Jaiston;6474910

Played like 5 times, still not a win

I've played everyday for 2 weeks...not a sniff of a prize for me!

Won £10

But how do I view my voucher code, now the competition has ended?

Edit

Its ok, clicked on enter on top of this page and it showed me my voucher code.

Any voucher codes you have won will show on this link ]http//ww…day if you look down the left hand side, they'll still be there.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1947
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2552
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions