Groups

hukd = waste of time

when i frst started posting deals on here, the site was reasonably well controlled by mods but nowadays the site is full of idiots ruining it for people in a genuine search of a bargain. i will not be posting any more deals on here forthwith as my latest deal had such idiots replying to it. to all the genuine 'BARGAIN' hunters out there, i wish you all the best but thats it....i've had enough!!!!

72 Comments

Banned

I love and appreciate you :-D

DLM;7558246

I love and appreciate you :-D

me also

And the problem was?
    If it was hotukdeals.com/ite…pok I agree with the said comments!

what was your latest deal?

Post a deal for some skanky underwear, bargain or not they usually receive positive comments

well thats that then :thinking:

bet noel edmonds had a hand in this :whistling:

Paddy_o_furniture;7558268

what was your latest deal?

hotukdeals.com/ite…pok

?

Comments aren't bad :?

I agree with you!!

I think its the fact it's boffer plays a fact. I've used my super dooper voting power. It's now a 0

Try Misc for a while you'll run faster :lol:

Aww, c'mon, those comments are funny :). I laughed anyway.

I love funny comments about deals, as long as they're not being rude or abusive to you.

Marina;7558312

Try Misc for a while :lol:

won't get any better im afraid!!

Banned

Marina;7558312

Try Misc for a while :lol:

Deals is like a feather duster compared to baseball bat territory misc :-D

All the comments are gone!
    Misc is the place to be, I miss out on deals all the time as Im always in the misk

Banned

what were the comments??

i heated btw

Blueberry yumyum;7558321

won't get any better im afraid!!

Its getting worse!

DLM;7558325

Deals is like a feather duster compared to baseball bat territory misc :-D

I know, you needs guts to survive in Misc :lol:

How could they delete comments like that? Someone doesn't have a sense of humour, and takes things a little bit too seriously me thinks :?.

Marina;7558334

Its getting worse! I know, you needs guts to survive in Misc :lol:

i have a survival kit..... :giggle:

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;7558326

All the comments are gone!Misc is the place to be, I miss out on deals … All the comments are gone!Misc is the place to be, I miss out on deals all the time as Im always in the misk

I bet you are wealthy :thumbsup:

Doc1978;7558343

How could they delete comments like that? Someone doesn't have a sense of … How could they delete comments like that? Someone doesn't have a sense of humour, and takes things a little bit too seriously me thinks :?.

Agreed. They made me chortle!

Banned

Marina;7558334

I know, you needs guts to survive in Misc :lol:

Guts, more like a suit of armour and a bag of cat nip for the cats :roll:

Blueberry yumyum;7558344

i have a survival kit..... :giggle:

Can I please borrow it in an emergency? :lol:

wulshaz;7558255

me also

Orite wully. :-D

DLM;7558349

I bet you are wealthy :thumbsup:

I work for BT and have a wife and 2 daughters, you kidding?

DLM;7558357

Guts, more like a suit of armour and a bag of cat nip for the cats :roll:

:lol:

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;7558364

I work for BT and have a wife and 2 daughters, you kidding?

I suppose not, then :-D

Marina;7558361

Can I please borrow it in an emergency? :lol:

of course.....:thumbsup:.

just send me a code....alpha 1 bravo...receiving....:lol

DLM;7558371

I suppose not, then :-D

:giggle:

Blueberry yumyum;7558378

of course.....:thumbsup:.just send me a code....alpha 1 … of course.....:thumbsup:.just send me a code....alpha 1 bravo...receiving....:lol

Thanks in advance blueberry :-D

This sites been heading down hill since the changeover - wish i had left back then with some dignity but now im stuck on a site with no good deals and pretty much just spam

I applaud you fellow 2006 member

[ ] we care

keep your deals chicken related..... can't go wrong.

Banned

dandoc2;7558543

This sites been heading down hill since the changeover - wish i had left … This sites been heading down hill since the changeover - wish i had left back then with some dignity but now im stuck on a site with no good deals and pretty much just spamI applaud you fellow 2006 member

2008 members and onwards are the way forward

stop living in the past 2006 members do nowt but whinge about the good old days

Blueberry yumyum;7558302

I agree with you!!

It's alright.... I'm here now

cw9652;7558608

It's alright.... I'm here now

Just when you think there are no trouble makers...... :lol:

Well I just scrolled through this thread and absorbed its essence , in a flash reading sort of way, without actually reading any of the replies - what could they possibly say in response to your OP??
    Can I just tell you that you may have a point?
    But...... there are lots of people out there who check out this site and take note but are not members or do not post and who you are doing a good service for. There are others who will denigrate or try to humiliate or execute pretence. Who cares what those losers reply?? Keep on posting and ignore the trash .... whatever it may be.

I agree with OP.

Too many plebs on here these days who are usually on for the following reasons;

1- Jeremy Kyle has finished and they have nothing else better to do.
    2- This is the only public forum from which they have not yet been banned.
    3- Somewhere to come to either try and wind people up or bully people.
    4- To lie and/or receive attention.
    5- Or simply because they have nothing else better to do.

All of the above are a good thing. At least it keeps them off the streets.

The thing is, if you can weigh people up right, the majority of people on 'ere are ok. And they willingly contribute here for the right reasons.:thumbsup:

chesso;7558668

Well I just scrolled through this thread and absorbed its essence , in a … Well I just scrolled through this thread and absorbed its essence , in a flash reading sort of way, without actually reading any of the replies - what could they possibly say in response to your OP??Can I just tell you that you may have a point?But...... there are lots of people out there who check out this site and take note but are not members or do not post and who you are doing a good service for. There are others who will denigrate or try to humiliate or execute pretence. Who cares what those losers reply?? Keep on posting and ignore the trash .... whatever it may be.

I thought you would be fast asleep!:w00t:

casparwhite;7558593

2008 members and onwards are the way forwardstop living in the past 2006 … 2008 members and onwards are the way forwardstop living in the past 2006 members do nowt but whinge about the good old days

oh contraire mon ami this forum was literally crap in 2006, it was a poor off shoot of 2 day old mse deals tips and spam emails (good on skusey for keepin that spirit alive though). now its a hive of highlarious entertainment in misc and the deals are posted usually before mse catches wind so you wont get ah ooh it was better when posted from me.

karaokecolin;7558710

I thought you would be fast asleep!:w00t:

Haha ! due to being old??

I've watched the disappointing Terminator Salvation and now I'm drinking Stella and listening to SS's suggestion.
    I like it.

youtube.com/wat…ted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?712
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1721
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764394
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions