EXPIRED

HUKD Weekly Game - 23/04/09 - SPELLIT

Thought i would start a bit of a weekly game for those who would like to kill a bit of time.

This weeks game is a multiplayer word game.

Feel free to join me for a game using the link in the #2 post!

If there is no one playing post a message in here and im sure a few people will join!

** Please dont press new game when you join if a game is already in progress **

15 Comments

Original Poster

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]hukd.garyrip.com/gam…php[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Admin

Nice one Gary

Not another game thread,oh lord:roll:

Original Poster

Currently 5 players... im not sure how many the game can take!

Original Poster

deb8z;5007313

Not another game thread,oh lord:roll:

I didnt think there was one?

This isnt one where there needs to be loads of posts!

NIce 1, cheers.
Quitting while i'm ahead (after winning 1 game lol)

Original Poster

it would seem it allows unlimited players, but only shows the names and scores for the first 8! which is a shame.

cool thanks!

Banned

i won a game

Banned

starsparkle2311;5007709

I couldn't get it to work, in fact it froze my computer:oops:

YES MINE too, both on firefox and ie... but then while hanging.. it just came back and ran fine

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5007709

I couldn't get it to work, in fact it froze my computer:oops:

vibeone;5007753

YES MINE too, both on firefox and ie... but then while hanging.. it just … YES MINE too, both on firefox and ie... but then while hanging.. it just came back and ran fine

seems to do that once in a while, but once it does it once doesnt seem to do it again :?

This is fab!

Nice game. Some suggestions:

1. Only allow each letter to be used once
2. Have a backspace!
3. Some work needs to be done on the dictionary - plenty of proper nouns are allowed whilst many words that should be are not...

Nice little game though!

Original Poster

jah128;5008958

Nice game. Some suggestions:1. Only allow each letter to be used once 2. … Nice game. Some suggestions:1. Only allow each letter to be used once 2. Have a backspace!3. Some work needs to be done on the dictionary - plenty of proper nouns are allowed whilst many words that should be are not...Nice little game though!

1. Nope
2. Nope
3. Agree... but makes it more fun.

gary_rip;5009004

1. Nope2. Nope3. Agree... but makes it more fun.

Maybe force at least 2 vowels on each game then? The rounds with only 1 are a bit limited...:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1116
    2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25101
    3. Sky Store £2 Voucher22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767262

See more discussions