Found 7th Dec 2009
Can't have xmas without a HUKD competition ........

So admin, what have you got lined up for the bargain hunters this year?

23 Comments

i'd like another christmas card competition

hia :p:p

Original Poster

ilovelilac;7136128

i'd like another christmas card competition :)hia :p:p

helloooooooo trouble

Something that gets the creative juices flowing, while also can be done by those less technical :thumbsup:

faevilangel;7136144

helloooooooo trouble :pSomething that gets the creative juices flowing, … helloooooooo trouble :pSomething that gets the creative juices flowing, while also can be done by those less technical :thumbsup:

M&S had this thing on their website where you had to find stockings i dont know how it ca be implemented here though, cant exactly hide stuff on here?

what was last years? design a card? if they do that then i think some new festive micoo pics are in order

Original Poster

ilovelilac;7136157

M&S had this thing on their website where you had to find stockings i … M&S had this thing on their website where you had to find stockings i dont know how it ca be implemented here though, cant exactly hide stuff on here?

they did with amazon vouchers, :thumbsup:

Had to find 3 flames (i think) :?

Original Poster

micoo;7136167

what was last years? design a card? if they do that then i think some new … what was last years? design a card? if they do that then i think some new festive micoo pics are in order

nah think that was year before last,

I have seen a few comps, amazon vouchers for finding flames
zavvi scratch comp
hukd video comp
call of duty giveaway

faevilangel;7136177

nah think that was year before last,I have seen a few comps, amazon … nah think that was year before last,I have seen a few comps, amazon vouchers for finding flames zavvi scratch comp hukd video comp call of duty giveaway

saw all of them too, ive not done any pics in a while so if it involves that there will be a new one for the ladies haha :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;7136182

saw all of them too, ive not done any pics in a while so if it involves … saw all of them too, ive not done any pics in a while so if it involves that there will be a new one for the ladies haha :lol:

Put your blooming pics away...... don't wanna scare the single women before xmas, hukd revenue will drop :w00t:

It's normally something fun, like one was a video about hukd, which was quite funny :thumbsup:

Admin probably has something up his sleeve

faevilangel;7136168

they did with amazon vouchers, :thumbsup:Had to find 3 flames (i think) :?

really? must have missed that one i was here for the xmas card design one got £2.50 amazon voucher :-D

Original Poster

ilovelilac;7136195

really? must have missed that one i was here for the xmas card design one … really? must have missed that one i was here for the xmas card design one got £2.50 amazon voucher :-D

I'm sure it was something like that :? I can't ever making a card, as I suck at designing

I can't imagine they'll wanna bother....with all the ungrateful moaners on here, that cry and make a fuss every time they don't win anything:roll:

i won a prize on the quidco comp

How about a comp where you have to suggest a relevant song for the HDUK night out tomorrow and the best suggestions get a prize

eg one for the Mods Every body wants to rule the world (Tears for Fears)

or

Hot in the City (Billy Idol)

Supermod

hannah19790;7136523

I can't imagine they'll wanna bother....with all the ungrateful moaners … I can't imagine they'll wanna bother....with all the ungrateful moaners on here, that cry and make a fuss every time they don't win anything:roll:

Funny really that the people who moan are usually the "dark clouds" that just hover over. Maybe they should be banned from entering any competitions. It is not as if they are financially at a loss if the rules are a little unclear.

Banned

magicjay1986;7137017

Funny really that the people who moan are usually the "dark clouds" that … Funny really that the people who moan are usually the "dark clouds" that just hover over. Maybe they should be banned from entering any competitions. It is not as if they are financially at a loss if the rules are a little unclear.

Lol reminded me of lil kids with no bag of sweets, when that last comp was on lol

loupomm;7136706

i won a prize on the quidco comp

Pic? receipt? proof plz

:whistling:

HUKD day out!?!?!?!?!? Wheres this at? lol

hannah19790;7136523

I can't imagine they'll wanna bother....with all the ungrateful moaners … I can't imagine they'll wanna bother....with all the ungrateful moaners on here, that cry and make a fuss every time they don't win anything:roll:

agreed

Supermod

magicbeans;7137740

agreed

Agree with you agreeing.

magicjay1986;7138088

Agree with you agreeing.

Agreed upon them agreeing that she agreed to agree. ;-)

magicbeans;7137740

agreed

magicjay1986;7138088

Agree with you agreeing.

ClarityofMind;7138110

Agreed upon them agreeing that she agreed to agree. ;-)

disagree :thumbsup: cause everyone is agreeing to agree

hawick;7138422

disagree :thumbsup: cause everyone is agreeing to agree

Takes a bloomin Scot......... :lol:

Bully;7137066

Pic? receipt? proof plz:whistling:

well i aint got it yet lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge12