Groups

HUKD'ers Unite!

Ok folks...

Here's the story. As most of you know I've been wanting to get a Chocolate Lab puppy for a while now. After many a barney with the oldies I have now managed to convince my mum. However the papa isnt having none of it and won't let me have a pup in house short term until I move back into my place - hopefully in a few months. The reason i dont want to wait until then is because I'm currently not working and therfore timing wise it is ideal for me to give the time and effort required now.

So, you ask? whats this got to do with HUKD?. Well... I want to show the papa that all of us dog lovers cant be in the wrong and that they do evetually after much training become loving pets. So i'm creating this HUKD petition to show my dad on his return from his holiday 2 weeks today.

C'mon guys I really need your support. Sign in below to support the PUPPY PETITION!!!

Thank you all. Mwah x x x x

56 Comments

let her have a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it wont even be there long!!!!!!!!

and then pick the phone up....call my house...and tell my dad that I should be allowed a puppy too!!!!! :-D

Hope your papa says yes, got my vote :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6161411

let her have a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it wont even be there … let her have a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it wont even be there long!!!!!!!!and then pick the phone up....call my house...and tell my dad that I should be allowed a puppy too!!!!! :-D

Woohoo... lets unite! Puppy powerrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :thumbsup:

Banned

i think as you live in your parents house you should respect their wishes, sorry

Original Poster

munnski;6161413

Hope your papa says yes, got my vote :thumbsup:

Thank you hun... keep the votes rolling in ;-)

Original Poster

sassie;6161419

i think as you live in your parents house you should respect their … i think as you live in your parents house you should respect their wishes, sorry

Sassie... dont thread kill gurl!! lololol :roll: Papa must not see this comment. Your sounding like my sister!

If you not working how can you afford the upkeep of a dog

http://a3.vox.com/6a00c225203c208fdb00fad6956e030005-500pi

do I need to say any more

Original Poster

wincey;6161442

If you not working how can you afford the upkeep of a dog

I will be soon, but locally so by then it wont be a problem. I train dogs professionally so I am fully aware of the time, cost and commitment involved :thumbsup:

Well I love my dog more than anything in the world, he is my profile pic, aint he gorgeous!! dogs bring a lot of love and joy to us, they really are mans ( or persons best friend I should say, got to be politically correct lol) best friend!,

They are not cheap though! Winston (my dog lol) costs £40 a month vet insurance, £50 in food and another £10 -£20 for dental stick treats and toys, so around£100 - £110 every month!

Is he worth it? hell yeah I would pay double that! Your dad would end up loving your puppy, when i was young my mum wouldnt let me get a dog so I just got one anyway, when i got home with him she thought it was my friends puppy and fell in love with him, half an hour later I said I had just bought him, she was a bit annoyed but his cute puppy dog eyes won her over!

Good luck, it'll be worth all the nagging!! all the best jake

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6161444

do I need to say any more

Awww, gonna email it to my dads work address :giggle:

Miss Money Penny;6161454

I will be soon, but locally so by then it wont be a problem. I train dogs … I will be soon, but locally so by then it wont be a problem. I train dogs professionally so I am fully aware of the time, cost and commitment involved :thumbsup:

Fair enough, Then good luck with your dad

How old are you?

Banned

the other day you didnt have any money to buy the dog (about £400 if i remember correctly) you dont work and want to have it whilst not working, good on your dad, unfortuantely us parents live in the real world

buy her a new pair of puppies :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hey Hun,

Thanks for your message. I totally agree with you and yeh there are a few deeper reasons as to why I want a dog. I was thinking about buying one whilst dad is on hoilday but he said if I brought home a dog, he would move out!! :w00t: I'm seriosly tempted with offers like that from the papa :-D

MMP X

Jake1983;6161459

Well I love my dog more than anything in the world, he is my profile pic, … Well I love my dog more than anything in the world, he is my profile pic, aint he gorgeous!! dogs bring a lot of love and joy to us, they really are mans ( or persons best friend I should say, got to be politically correct lol) best friend!, They are not cheap though! Winston (my dog lol) costs £40 a month vet insurance, £50 in food and another £10 -£20 for dental stick treats and toys, so around£100 - £110 every month!Is he worth it? hell yeah I would pay double that! Your dad would end up loving your puppy, when i was young my mum wouldnt let me get a dog so I just got one anyway, when i got home with him she thought it was my friends puppy and fell in love with him, half an hour later I said I had just bought him, she was a bit annoyed but his cute puppy dog eyes won her over!Good luck, it'll be worth all the nagging!! all the best jake

Original Poster

transit;6161474

buy her a new pair of puppies :thumbsup:

Lol, u starting trouble again :roll:

Original Poster

wincey;6161463

Fair enough, Then good luck with your dad

Thanks

sassie;6161472

the other day you didnt have any money to buy the dog (about £400 if i … the other day you didnt have any money to buy the dog (about £400 if i remember correctly) you dont work and want to have it whilst not working, good on your dad, unfortuantely us parents live in the real world

I so agree with this while you arent working and living with ying for our parents you will have to get on with it and maybe instead of saving for a puppy save for a deposit when you do finally get somewhere.:thumbsup:

parents house, their rules.....concentrate on earning the money you'll need to support the dog

patience :thumbsup:

Miss Money Penny;6161491

Lol, u starting trouble again :roll:

:oops::oops:sorry,ive just realised it wasnt breast enhancement you were after:-D

I agree with your dad why on earth would he want a peeing and pooing creature in his house to stink it out until you move out into your property when it is fully house trained - my vote is with dad - wait until you get your own property before you have a pooch

im with dad here too

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6161497

I so agree with this while you arent working and living with ying for our … I so agree with this while you arent working and living with ying for our parents you will have to get on with it and maybe instead of saving for a puppy save for a deposit when you do finally get somewhere.:thumbsup:

Ermmm, Guys you've got it wrong. I have my own house. I'm just not staying there at the mo for personal reasons however I do still pay a mortgage. I have money to buy a puppy but my previous thread was about raising seperate money just for the pup instead of having to use other funds.

To be quite honest I'm 28yrs old and old enough to make my own decisions. I work as a dog trainer part time so trying to mock me isn't really going to prove much. if you don't agree with my thoughts then please dont leave negative comments. This post is for people in SUPPORT of me.:x

Original Poster

transit;6161530

:oops::oops:sorry,ive just realised it wasnt breast enhancement you were … :oops::oops:sorry,ive just realised it wasnt breast enhancement you were after:-D

No trouble in that department luv!! :thumbsup:

Banned

Miss Money Penny;6161546

Ermmm, Guys you've got it wrong. I have my own house. I'm just not … Ermmm, Guys you've got it wrong. I have my own house. I'm just not staying there at the mo for personal reasons however I do still pay a mortgage. I have money to buy a puppy but my previous thread was about raising seperate money just for the pup instead of having to use other funds.To be quite honest I'm 28yrs old and old enough to make my own decisions. I work as a dog trainer part time so trying to mock me isn't really going to prove much. if you don't agree with my thoughts then please dont leave negative comments. This post is for people in SUPPORT of me.:x

this thread says otherwise - lol

Miss Money Penny;6161546

Ermmm, Guys you've got it wrong. I have my own house. I'm just not … Ermmm, Guys you've got it wrong. I have my own house. I'm just not staying there at the mo for personal reasons however I do still pay a mortgage. I have money to buy a puppy but my previous thread was about raising seperate money just for the pup instead of having to use other funds.To be quite honest I'm 28yrs old and old enough to make my own decisions. I work as a dog trainer part time so trying to mock me isn't really going to prove much. if you don't agree with my thoughts then please dont leave negative comments. This post is for people in SUPPORT of me.:x

Tbh i havent read any negative comments , i think you will find its a opinion.:roll:

At 28 i would think you could make your own mind up , instead of begging your parents and asking people on the internet agree with you. good luck:thumbsup:

Miss Money Penny;6161546

Fair play to you, having your own house, the money to pay for the puppy and that but you do need to respect your fathers wishes.

I remember my parents saying to me "My house, My rules."

If your only staying at the parents a short time, it will wait

Original Poster

sassie;6161563

this thread says otherwise - lol

I am making my own decisions. My father hasn't said no to me having a dog. He just does not want it in his house short term. He would be fine if I had a dog in my own place and it only came round to my parents for visits.

Miss Money Penny;6161546

:w00t: you're coming across like a teenager

Original Poster

Becksdawe;6161591

Fair play to you, having your own house, the money to pay for the puppy … Fair play to you, having your own house, the money to pay for the puppy and that but you do need to respect your fathers wishes.I remember my parents saying to me "My house, My rules."If your only staying at the parents a short time, it will wait

I understand that, having a puppy now would be ideal for many reasons. I can wait however something will always come up and I will be working then. While I'm here and I have the time and resource I thought it would make sense...no?:thinking:

Miss Money Penny;6161555

No trouble in that department luv!! :thumbsup:

*dresses up as a chocolate lab puppy*;-)

Original Poster

choc1969;6161646

:w00t: you're coming across like a teenager

How? pls explain?

I think she is mature enough to have a puppy and it seems to be a perfect time as well:)

Original Poster

transit;6161658

*dresses up as a chocolate lab puppy*;-)

Lol, so now you want to be my furry friend?:w00t:

mikebike;6161673

I think she is mature enough to have a puppy and it seems to be a perfect … I think she is mature enough to have a puppy and it seems to be a perfect time as well:)

how can ou call it mature by going on a chat forum to convince the father to say yes that all these people think you should have a puppy

im with dad on this one, dads of the world we have to stand united against our daughters using emotional blackmail or any other tricks they use !

Original Poster

mikebike;6161673

I think she is mature enough to have a puppy and it seems to be a perfect … I think she is mature enough to have a puppy and it seems to be a perfect time as well:)

Thank you hun. I do understand the other peoples opnions about my fathers wishes, however there comes a time in your life where you have to fufil your wishes, live for today and be responsible. Animals give back so much love and joy and for some can be their only way forward. Yes I can wait, but we have to remeber one thing. Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone.

Miss Money Penny;6161710

Thank you hun. I do understand the other peoples opnions about my fathers … Thank you hun. I do understand the other peoples opnions about my fathers wishes, however there comes a time in your life where you have to fufil your wishes, live for today and be responsible. Animals give back so much love and joy and for some can be their only way forward. Yes I can wait, but we have to remeber one thing. Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone.

;-)

Original Poster

jasonrat;6161695

how can ou call it mature by going on a chat forum to convince the father … how can ou call it mature by going on a chat forum to convince the father to say yes that all these people think you should have a puppy

Its more for a giggle as aposed to a serious goverment style petition. Honestly where is the humour gone nowadays? :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467

See more discussions