wittiest member -
    Grumpiest member -

Only a bit of fun. Fill in yours ..

44 Comments

Original Poster Banned

most helpful member - whizzkid
    Happiest member - Marina
    wittiest member - Sy
    Grumpiest member - dcx (makes me laugh how blunt he can be!lol)

Banned

No category for "Biggest member"?

DJ1

No category for "Biggest member"?

define 'big' no homo

Banned

Is this thread about me?

most helpful member - choc1969
    Happiest member - choc1969
    wittiest member - choc1969
    Grumpiest member - choc1969 but only when there's a full moon

Banned

choc1969

most helpful member - choc1969Happiest member - choc1969wittiest member - … most helpful member - choc1969Happiest member - choc1969wittiest member - choc1969Grumpiest member - choc1969 but only when there's a full moon

Agreed (_;)

most helpful member - helpful
    Happiest member - happy
    wittiest member - witty
    Grumpiest member - grumpy

magicbeans

most helpful member - helpfulHappiest member - happywittiest member - … most helpful member - helpfulHappiest member - happywittiest member - wittyGrumpiest member - grumpy

haha I like!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p77/MXmetalhead_matt/ggavatar.jpg&t=1

Edited by: "magicbeans" 11th Oct 2010

numptyj

haha I like!

then light me up baby!

Original Poster Banned

fix dat link! i cant even copy it or anything.

Original Poster Banned

oh i see i see

supermod

most helpful member -Happiest member -wittiest member -Grumpiest member … most helpful member -Happiest member -wittiest member -Grumpiest member -Only a bit of fun. Fill in yours ..

Try and keep it nice please - personal digs at members will be dealt with in accordance with the code of conduct. Some of the comments that have just been removed were not appropriate.

I like fanpages Very polite and helpful and nice etc

Banned

Wow excellent mod intervention here... Thread dead.

Ps: I didn't name any users so why delete?

I like fanpages Very polite and helpful and nice etc

Fanpages is always helpful.

Banned

BFN

FP

Banned

Grumpiest Member - Sigma X)

Banned

guv

Grumpiest Member - Sigma X)

She's actually very very funny. Couple of the comments were completely OTT. If she was as grumpy as you claim, there would have been a ban instead of a small suspension. However DaveLister can add all the other mods to his favourites. Had I seen the comment it would have been curtains. Very silly and immature to say the least.

most helpful member - helpful
    Happiest member - happy
    wittiest member - witty
    Grumpiest member - grumpy

where`s snow white then???

whingygit

most helpful member - helpfulHappiest member - happywittiest member - … most helpful member - helpfulHappiest member - happywittiest member - wittyGrumpiest member - grumpywhere`s snow white then???

I'm here X)

The grumpy category is me oO

deb8z

The grumpy category is me oO

nah your def the helpful

Banned

aScottishBloke

She's actually very very funny. Couple of the comments were completely … She's actually very very funny. Couple of the comments were completely OTT. If she was as grumpy as you claim, there would have been a ban instead of a small suspension. However DaveLister can add all the other mods to his favourites. Had I seen the comment it would have been curtains. Very silly and immature to say the least.

The only time I have wanted you around

Banned

aScottishBloke

She's actually very very funny. Couple of the comments were completely … She's actually very very funny. Couple of the comments were completely OTT. If she was as grumpy as you claim, there would have been a ban instead of a small suspension. However DaveLister can add all the other mods to his favourites. Had I seen the comment it would have been curtains. Very silly and immature to say the least.[/b]

Crikey! I hadn't expected a nibble! I wasn't online last night, so wasn't referring to anything that was posted (as I never saw it)....... just a bit of light hearted banter.

Change of mind.......

grumpiest poster - aSB

X)

Inb4 Sigma infracts!

Banned

guv

Crikey! I hadn't expected a nibble! I wasn't online last night, so … Crikey! I hadn't expected a nibble! I wasn't online last night, so wasn't referring to anything that was posted (as I never saw it)....... just a bit of light hearted banter. Change of mind.......grumpiest poster - aSB X) Inb4 Sigma infracts!

Lol, not grumpy, more moody I'd say...

Banned

aScottishBloke

Lol, not grumpy, more moody I'd say...

Dangergod... please add a new category on your list please. X)

Right....With all this 7 dwarf talk... hi ho.... it's off to work I go!

Banned

Basically guv, I added a few more categories involving peedos. Mentioned, not hinted at any users tho - just provided some new awards.

Then someone decided to add their thoughts on who should win said awards. Oh well.

guv

Dangergod... please add a new category on your list please. … Dangergod... please add a new category on your list please. X)Right....With all this 7 dwarf talk... hi ho.... it's off to work I go!

theres 7? damn, most dwarfiest award was my best shot at gaining a title.

I love DG

Banned

Syzable

I love DG

Me too

Banned

whingygit

most helpful member - helpfulHappiest member - happywittiest member - … most helpful member - helpfulHappiest member - happywittiest member - wittyGrumpiest member - grumpywhere`s snow white then???

I'm about (_;)

most helpful member - whizzkid Happiest member - Marina wittiest member - … most helpful member - whizzkid Happiest member - Marina wittiest member - Sy Grumpiest member - dcx (makes me laugh how blunt he can be!lol)

did you know that snow white thought that 7up was a drink until she met the dwarves!

most helpful - marina
    happiest member - marina
    wittiest member - marina
    grumpiest member - boothy

Charlie Scene

most helpful - marinahappiest member - marinawittiest member - marina

http://c.universalscraps.com/files/en/thank.you/thank_you_052.gif

starsparkle2311

YAWN

hang on....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions