Groups

HUKDs Big Brother

Banned
    do you think hukd should have a big brother? dunno how but it could be fun, like the members choose say 10 people to go into a big brother thread, and only them 10 people can post in said thread and nowhere else, or something along those lines, what do ya think? -lol

121 Comments

Aren't all the threads in Misc already like that......

Banned

jellybaby22;2253982

sounds like fun...can we put DLM in ? ?

Can we take jellybaby22 out:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

gari189;2253985

Aren't all the threads in Misc already like that......

well yeah sort of, i just something different, like said 10 members can only post in the said thread for a week, and be given things to do etc,etc, was just an idea

DLM;2253997

Can we take jellybaby22 out:thumbsup:

oooh where to? I know a nice restaurant not far from here, or maybe to the park?:-D

i think that could be pretty interesting. you should hold auditions!

Good idea.
    And is there going be a member vote who is to get evicted from thread then member vote to put someone in.
    Like oif a list of people is set up at beginning to see who would be willing to go in.

You would have to have a "solitary confinement" thread to punish any wrongdoing. The individual being punished would have to post regularly in the thread and no-one would be allowed to reply...

Original Poster Banned

yeah i think it would be fun, members nominate their entrants to go in, members vote them out, etc,etc,

Banned

sassie;2254064

yeah i think it would be fun, members nominate their entrants to go in, … yeah i think it would be fun, members nominate their entrants to go in, members vote them out, etc,etc,

Does that not happen already:thumbsup:

Banned

jellybaby22;2254074

yeah sounds like a fab idea bitsey....you could all take me … yeah sounds like a fab idea bitsey....you could all take me out........nice meal or for a drink...thanks DLM didnt know you cared:oops:

I don't:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2254075

Does that not happen already:thumbsup:

your still here aint ya

Someone had a really good can of worms picture the other week. I think it's needed here , right now.

no.............

Original Poster Banned

chesso;2254088

Someone had a really good can of worms picture the other week. I think … Someone had a really good can of worms picture the other week. I think it's needed here , right now.

raptorcigs;2254089

no.............

why?

My partner watching the main BB on tv now and I just told him what might be happening on here,and he said that is so sad.

Anyways I'm interested.

Original Poster Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2254104

My partner watching the main BB on tv now and I just told him what might … My partner watching the main BB on tv now and I just told him what might be happening on here,and he said that is so sad.Anyways I'm interested.

i hate big brother with a passion, but thought it may be a giggle:w00t:

DLM;2254079

I don't:thumbsup:

just you and me then jellybabes! Fancy a night on the town? :-D

Banned

jellybaby22;2254098

come on now...dont start bullying me...I dont want to have to leave and … come on now...dont start bullying me...I dont want to have to leave and come back again;-)

Pleassssssssssssssssse:thumbsup:

even better idea why not put all the mods in a thread and they have to do what we tell them then each week we vote them out one by one until there is only one left.Mod big brother.we could give them quizzes google searches singing contests etc etc lol.we could have a few 10000+ posters in the big brother thread too

Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2254098

come on now...dont start bullying me...I dont want to have to leave and … come on now...dont start bullying me...I dont want to have to leave and come back again;-)

you dont leave when you get suspended, you get chucked out

Original Poster Banned

SpecialK;2254134

even better idea why not put all the mods in a thread and they have to do … even better idea why not put all the mods in a thread and they have to do what we tell them then each week we vote them out one by one until there is only one left.Mod big brother.we could give them quizzes google searches singing contests etc etc lol.we could have a few 10000+ posters in the big brother thread too

oh yeah, brill, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

so whose gonna put it to the team then

sassie;2254120

i hate big brother with a passion, but thought it may be a giggle:w00t:

Will be on here.

my partner don't understand forums thats all.

sassie;2254102

why?

i dont like big brother

sassie;2254164

so whose gonna put it to the team then

*all eyes on sassie :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;2254172

i dont like big brother

i hate bog brother and have never really watched it, this will be sorta based on it, but hopefully funny rather than sad

sassie;2254179

i hate bog brother and have never really watched it, this will be sorta … i hate bog brother and have never really watched it, this will be sorta based on it, but hopefully funny rather than sad

oh ok then:)

right sassie get your act together and get the mod brother set up lol

bitseylango;2254042

oooh where to? I know a nice restaurant not far from here, or maybe to … oooh where to? I know a nice restaurant not far from here, or maybe to the park?:-D

parks full of chavs.

Original Poster Banned

so do we go for members or the mods? what do you all think, before i tell admin hes doing it

ooops i mean ask

i nominate: [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]iluvvod[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

t0mm;2254200

parks full of chavs.

how was ur birthday?

Banned

raptorcigs;2254172

i dont like big brother

Can i be, your big sister then:thumbsup:

t0mm;2254200

parks full of chavs.

woodthorpe? :-D

Banned

t0mm;2254200

parks full of chavs.

and the restaurants are full of mice or are they bouncing on a certain members stomach:-D

raptorcigs;2254172

i dont like big brother

and it could make the recent events on here look like the sunny summer of love in comparison!! Start off amusing but end in tears I suspect.

I'll do it.

Original Poster Banned

ok guys if you think the mebers one is a bad idea, what about the mod idea?

bitseylango;2254237

woodthorpe? :-D

and arnold park hah.

how're you bitsey?

it was pretty good thanks MB
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313