Groups

HUKD's KILLING ME LOL is it killing you???????????

Banned
    endless dvds
    endless games
    endless clothing
    endless toys
    endless blank media, paper and other computer stuff

2x double beds
    75x A4 picture frames
    2x childrens garden bench
    1x childrens garden swing bench
    2x chilrens gazebo
    2x moon chairs
    2x childrens hammocks
    1x garden bench
    2x garden table and chairs
    6x parasols
    dining room table and 4 chairs
    2x wardrobe
    2x chester draws
    2x bedsidde table
    2x stand up fans
    122x pencil tins
    20x aluminium 300cd archive system
    2x blenders
    1x slow cooker
    1x smothie maker
    2x dvd rewriter drives
    1x external hard drive
    wireless keyboard and mouse
    4x plastic draw towers
    video camera
    2x stereos
    1x laminator
    1x double fryer
    15x stainless steal pan sets
    3x frying pans
    1x 32inch tv
    3x quilts

this is what i have bought this year so within last 6 months and im pretty sure there is aload more people on here spending and buying the same and more

i thought id do this thread as i wondered what stuff i had bought this year so gave me a reason to think and there is probably alot more stuff but cant remember yet

but apart from the missus moaning at me about moving boxes and stuff i am now getting annoyed falling over stuff but find myself still buying things that i have saw on this site

this site takes up so much of my time and money its crazy but i love it so, even thinking of maybe hiring someone to go through the deals forr me while i get my work done,lol

18 Comments

wow, ur kids ahave a pimped out garden

should be in fs:thumbsup:

:w00t:

15x stainless steal pan sets!!!!!!

do you sell them on??

Banned

michelleleemoo;5664180

should be in fs:thumbsup::w00t:

and you know were you should be :w00t:

Youve bought alot this is supposed to be a rescission, you obv get paid to much :roll:

I hope you used Quidco to get some cashback :whistling:

PabloInTheSky;5664196

and you know were you should be :w00t:

and where's that oh pimpiest one :-D

Ok silly question, I understand having 2 of things cos well I have kids, but 122 pencil tins???

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5664179

wow, ur kids ahave a pimped out garden

i bought all the garden furniture to make the garden a top place for my daughter but the garden is only about 10 ft x 10ft

so nothing fits lmao

Original Poster Banned

holly100;5664195

15x stainless steal pan sets!!!!!!do you sell them on??

no got them to maybe give to a charity for prizes or something im nice like that but dont think things through

PabloInTheSky;5664196

and you know were you should be Youve bought alot this is supposed to be … and you know were you should be Youve bought alot this is supposed to be a rescission, you obv get paid to much :roll:

credit crunch is nothing its obnly affecting people who let it scare them:thumbsup: and i dont get paid to much, its people on hukds that will take this country out of recession:-D

StevenA2000_uk;5664217

I hope you used Quidco to get some cashback QUOTE]always forget quidco it … I hope you used Quidco to get some cashback QUOTE]always forget quidco it really annoys me :x[QUOTE=AshleyRFC;5664235]Ok silly question, I understand having 2 of things cos well I have kids, but 122 pencil tins???

oooowwwww i dont know come in handy one day maybe :thinking: anyway its 125 not 122, i made a mistake there

Just out of curiosity whats on the pencil tins and how much did you get them for? lol

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;5664429

Just out of curiosity whats on the pencil tins and how much did you get … Just out of curiosity whats on the pencil tins and how much did you get them for? lol

there just multi colour stripey ones i think they were 74p each

they have a seperate trya inside and also a window on the lid they look pretty good

churchill;5664461

there just multi colour stripey ones i think they were 74p eachthey have … there just multi colour stripey ones i think they were 74p eachthey have a seperate trya inside and also a window on the lid they look pretty good

lol what made you buy 125 of them? lol

That means you spent £92.50 on them??

This is the funniest thread I've read in a while.

I take it the pot sets were they the ones from Littlewoods for £4?

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;5664494

lol what made you buy 125 of them? lolThat means you spent £92.50 on … lol what made you buy 125 of them? lolThat means you spent £92.50 on them??This is the funniest thread I've read in a while.I take it the pot sets were they the ones from Littlewoods for £4?

i dont know what makes me buy things i think i have cdo for buying things

yeah £30 for 15 pan sets lmao

churchill;5664515

i dont know what makes me buy things i think i have cdo for buying … i dont know what makes me buy things i think i have cdo for buying thingsyeah £30 for 15 pan sets lmao

Lmao thats a better deal that your pencil tins lol.

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;5664534

Lmao thats a better deal that your pencil tins lol.

lmao yeah but they are pretty cool pencil tins

are you wanting to sell items i could do with a new bed lol

haha!! i was the same with buying stuff from here!! terrible with clothes... buy them cheap - they never fit or look all kinds of wrong on me, and I NEVER return them!! That's why I stopped browsing the deals on here for a long time, unless I had something SPECIFIC I needed hehe... but I've been suckered back in today... spiralling fast!!

Original Poster Banned

linw;5665407

are you wanting to sell items i could do with a new bed lol

lol

i sold one of the beds on wednesday for £20 as needed it out of the room
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition pre order glitch59
      2. Android Box539
      3. Fitted Sheet55