Groups

Hulk Hogan

I didnt realise wrestlers cut themselves with blades on purpose, i just thought they actually got hurt!! Its all fake!!! Can you believe it???

20 Comments

wresting is fake?? No way... I cant believe it.. Shocked.

Banned

i knew this a long time ago but anyway well done lol
    i read in bret harts book

Original Poster

But seriously i didnt know they cut themselves on purpose

Jed Maxwell;6929171

wresting is fake?? No way... I cant believe it.. Shocked.

:lol:

I didn't realise they done this either!

I Liked Hulk Hogan till now.... He can clearly be seen wearing white socks under his jeans in those photos.

lol welcome to puberty

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;6929197

I Liked Hulk Hogan till now.... He can clearly be seen wearing white … I Liked Hulk Hogan till now.... He can clearly be seen wearing white socks under his jeans in those photos.

as long as its not white socks and sandals!!!!!!!!

You should watch the Louis Theroux programme on wrestlers, there is some prize goons on that one.

shocked to the core-Im away for a lie down in a dark room.:whistling:

Original Poster

omg dont mean to change the subject but, lee ryan has a love child dailymail.co.uk/tvs…tml This guy is a fool, cant stand him, at least hes stepping up to the plate though

watch mickey rooke in the wrestler , it shows what wrestling is really about

Wrestling was faked up from wayyyyyyyyy back xx

It's entertainment xx

It's why a lot of wrestlers have long hair, hide the scars and a little bit of blood goes a long way in long hair. Also known to take aspirin to thin the blood

Wanna see what it can do to you?

img108.imageshack.us/img…jpg

Not a nice picture btw

It's true, there was even one story of a guy (he was about 18) who got bladed by another guy and got bladed too deep, blood was spurting everywhere and he died a few days later.
    Sad story and it was viewable on Youtube, not sure if it's still on there though

Edit: That's the guy who did it (the post above)
    He also suffered brain damage after trying to suplex someone 15 foot high and landed on concrete on his head

Yeah wrestling doesn't hurt by the way *Rolls eyes*

The 'mass transit' incident if anyone's interested.

Banned

DarkKnight;6929591

It's true, there was even one story of a guy (he was about 18) who got … It's true, there was even one story of a guy (he was about 18) who got bladed by another guy and got bladed too deep, blood was spurting everywhere and he died a few days later.Sad story and it was viewable on Youtube, not sure if it's still on there thoughEdit: That's the guy who did it (the post above)He also suffered brain damage after trying to suplex someone 15 foot high and landed on concrete on his headYeah wrestling doesn't hurt by the way *Rolls eyes*

If that's the 'mass transit incident' then he didn't die as a result of blading.

FilthAndFurry;6930481

If that's the 'mass transit incident' then he didn't die as a result of … If that's the 'mass transit incident' then he didn't die as a result of blading.

Agreed, didn't see the death thing

The death of Eric Kulas

Eric Kulas died on May 12, 2002 at the age of 22 due to complications from gastric bypass surgery stemming from his weight problems. He had weighed close to 300 pounds when he was 10 years old, and had continued to have weight issues throughout his life.

The 'incident' happened in 1996, that's a pretty slow blood loss.......

en.wikipedia.org/wik…%29

Ah whatever, i watched the story a few years ago so i didn't remember it exactly and didn't copy and paste from Wikipedia
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions