Expired

Hulk hogan's Ultimate Grill

Found 29th Jul 2007
can anyone find Hulk hogan's Ultimate Grill in the uk for a reasonable price? in the usa it retails at $39.99 :santa: but i can only find it available in the uk for a whopping £119.99 :x

cheers in advance, much apreciate the help :thumbsup:
Community Updates
AskGrill
10 Comments
But watcha ya gona do brother when the hulk hogan grill burns ya food grrrr arrrghghhhhghh

sorry couldnt help myself

all the best

the bear
I remember seeing this at some stupid hour in the morning as I couldn't get to sleep on a Sky Home Shopping Channel.

Was that where you saw it?
Ah, it's not $39.99 for the US, it's 3 payments of $39.99 plus postage, so not so good!
Original Poster
T8RSP

Ah, it's not $39.99 for the US, it's 3 payments of $39.99 plus postage, … Ah, it's not $39.99 for the US, it's 3 payments of $39.99 plus postage, so not so good!

ouch my bad for the miss info, still tho i wanit atleast under a ton if anyone can find it over here
I can only find it at the TV Network for £119.85 and £6.95 postage!

Link if you want it, but I'm guessing at no!

]http//ww…tml

Good luck with the search!
Original Poster
T8RSP

I can only find it at the TV Network for £119.85 and £6.95 postage!Link i … I can only find it at the TV Network for £119.85 and £6.95 postage!Link if you want it, but I'm guessing at no! :D]http://www.tvnetworkshop.co.uk/acatalog/Hulk_Hogan_Ultimate_Grill.htmlGood luck with the search!

yeah thats the only 1 i could find aswell, thanks for trying buddy :thumbsup:
How about a good old george foreman lean mean grilling machine
even if it is 3 payments of 39.99$ its still have price when you convert it to pounds have a look on ebay and remember if you get an american one you will need to get a power converter to reduce it to 120v ac american system . good luck in you hunt iam trying to get one too
Original Poster
vtr

even if it is 3 payments of 39.99$ its still have price when you convert … even if it is 3 payments of 39.99$ its still have price when you convert it to pounds have a look on ebay and remember if you get an american one you will need to get a power converter to reduce it to 120v ac american system . good luck in you hunt iam trying to get one too

cheers, yeah will keep checking the bay, might have to wait till i go over to the usa to pick 1 up with a converter
Today is your lucky day!

By all accounts it's on QVC for £89.64 before postage!

Sky Channel 630

HTH!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants