Groups

HUMAN CENTIPEDE 2 BANNED IN THE UK!

Gutted about this! Im gagging to see it! Hopefully they'll be a release on the net!

guardian.co.uk/fil…bfc

51 Comments

Banned

"Gutted about this! Im gagging to see it! Hopefully they'll be a release on the net!"

On purpose right?
    Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 7th Jun 2011

Good the first film was disgusting and disturbing.

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

"Gutted about this! Im gagging to see it! Hopefully they'll be a release … "Gutted about this! Im gagging to see it! Hopefully they'll be a release on the net!"On purpose right?

See what I did there?

Original Poster

tamoil

Good the first film was disgusting and disturbing.

The director has said that the first movie is like 'My Little Pony' compared to the second one!

not seen the first one.. and tbh not even heard of it !

Having read some of the scenes in the second one then i'm not really suprised.

but is was a love story
    boy meets 2 girls who follow him around
    Edited by: "boabbyrab" 7th Jun 2011

how stupid to do this, if people choose to watch it why not....all this does is highlight it and bring it to peoples attention who may not of been interested if it were not for the ban...

like the miserable gits who write into points of view..... no one forces people to watch it, yet they do, then moan about it

Edited by: "ilovepink" 7th Jun 2011

Banned

"The film then focuses on his fantasies and the torture he inflicts. One scene involves him wrapping barbed wire around his **** and raping the woman at the end of the centipede, having become aroused by the sight of his victims being forced to defecate into each others' mouths."

To be fair, it should be at least a PG. (Maybe in 3D?)

Banned

Whats the point? If people really want to watch it they will just download it

LoL @ Banned, this aint the 1980's

We have teh intranets now kiddies....

Whats the release date? Feed her... Feeeeeeed her X)

Original Poster

boabbyrab

but is was a love storyboy meets 2 girls who follow him around

Brilliant!

Original Poster

Shengis

Whats the release date? Feed her... Feeeeeeed her X)

After the summer apparently!

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HER!

Ive heard this mentioned before but never really knew what it was. Just had a peek at the trailer on YT, its really got some ppl's back up! Someone commenting/moaning about it being "fake".. what was he after, some real life centipede action!? oO
    I don't like this kinda weird stuff, gives me the heebeegeebees, so gonna skip it altogether I think!

you didnt actually SEE anything, more the thought of it lolol

Banned

It's like the dark ages in this country with censorship.

If A Serbian Movie can get a rating then I'm sure this can too.

its a load of s**t tbh lolol

Banned

Serbian Movie 2 ....oh ****!

I thought the original was comedy gold.

I think it's a good idea to ban films when the first one was awful and boring.

It would have stopped the Saw series and Titanic 2. That can only be a good thing.

jellybaby22

yuk the thought of the first one really disturbs me ... but it shouldnt … yuk the thought of the first one really disturbs me ... but it shouldnt be banned if there are people who can stomach going to see it they should be able to ..... but yuk... I wouldnt wanna watch it

hey your back where you been?

jellybaby22

been ill..not misc ill but like proper ill

oh dear, well glad your feeling better

The south park one was better X)

If only they banned mamma mia, or any spiderman film.

Original Poster

lumoruk

Serbian Movie 2 ....oh ****!

Seriously?

jellybaby22

been ill..not misc ill but like proper ill

whats the difference between misc ill and proper ill?

Edited by: "MinstrelMan" 8th Jun 2011

jellybaby22

Misc ill is usually made up or of a mental health nature. Real ill is … Misc ill is usually made up or of a mental health nature. Real ill is neither of those,HTH

you have to admit, you are a bit **** up in the head

Original Poster

Anybody seen this yet?

PAUL7331

Anybody seen this yet?

UK release is November. Surprised theres no bootleg copies floating around though as it was shown last month at some film fest or other.

Original Poster

Shengis

UK release is November. Surprised theres no bootleg copies floating … UK release is November. Surprised theres no bootleg copies floating around though as it was shown last month at some film fest or other.

Im waiting for one of those 'bootleg' copies!

Banned

still nothing.

Banned

You're all sick

Adnan786

You're all sick

**** YEAH! X)

Original Poster

Watched it on Monday night. Whole movie is set in london and shot entirely in black and white. The main part, bloke called Martin, never says a word the whole film. But his facial expressions are priceless!
    The movie is sick, but stupidly sick. Most things you'll just laugh at! Oh and he has a pet centipede... brilliant!

Banned

The important question is... can I fap to it?

Banned

Knowing your sick mind MC the answers yes

Banned

dimebars

Knowing your sick mind MC the answers yes

Ah good. The 1st one was a fap-fest!

Apparently when there's a third movie, they're going to join all of them together to make one big centipede-movie. Sick stuff.

Banned

master_chief

Ah good. The 1st one was a fap-fest!

Still interested in Chinese men MC?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      4. Spotify Family Premium share719

See more discussions