Human Meat...

Found 18th Aug 2014
According to Dailybuzzlive.com, human meat has been discovered in a McDonald’s meat factory. McDonald’s has not had a good history and people already don’t trust the brand. Many people have stopped using the brand because of too many complaints of unknown ingredients.

Dailybuzzlive.com previously reported about disturbing audio admissions from a man that revealed McDonald’s uses human meat as a filler in their 100% beef hamburgers. The company has also been accused of using worm meat as another filler. Health inspectors allegedly discovered horse and human meat in the freezers of an Oklahoma City McDonald’s factory. The meat was loaded on to several trucks and shipped out to various fast food locations around the city.

According to other various reports, investigators have inspected factories and restaurants across the United States and have found human meat particles in 90% of the locations. Horse meat was detected in 65% of the locations. According to Dailybuzzlive.com, FBI agent Lloyd Harrison told them, “The worst part is that it’s not only human meat, its child meat. The meat was found across the U.S. in various factories. This is truly unbelievable.”

This situation is not hard to believe because cannibalism has been taking place for thousands of years. McDonald’s has found a way to make the practice beneficial to its financial profit. Just last year in 2013, a man from North Korea was executed for killing his children for food. Researchers said there are still ancient tribes that culturally believe in consuming human flesh. American media has continued to popularize cannibalism such as Albert Fish and Jeffrey Dahmer.

They have continuously been labeled as mentally unstable. Many people are still in denial, and honestly don’t believe cannibalism still exists. Many customers who frequently visit McDonald’s want to know the truth. Has human meat always been used in McDonald’s products? Where did they gather the meat from? Were the people deceased before or after, being used in the factories? Investigators want to have all of these questions answered. Stay healthy and disease free by avoiding fast food in general.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Misc
31 Comments
If you thought eating horse meat was bad, spare a thought for these diners.

Two freshly severed human heads wrapped in cellophane were reportedly discovered at a hotel restaurant which served human flesh, according to a Nigerian newspaper.

Police officers apparently made the grim discovery after receiving a tip-off about the eatery in the state of Anambra, Nigeria.

Authorities, who also seized two AK-47 guns and other weapons, said roasted human head was even on the menu, it has been reported.

A pastor, who is thought to have visited the restaurant, is quoted as saying: ‘I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised.

‘So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.

‘What is this country turning into? Can you imagine people selling human flesh as meat.

‘Seriously I’m beginning to fear people in this part of the world. ‘

Another resident told the newspaper: ‘I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel. I was not surprised when the police made this discovery.’

The restaurant was shut down and 11 people were arrested following a police tip-off about the unusual menu items, according to tabloid the Osun Defender.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Cook_A_Human

This is truly unbelievable.

Thats the only believable part of the first post.
'100% beef hamburgers'

I'm already confused...
RossD89

'100% beef hamburgers'I'm already confused...

98% beef, onion, seasoning.

http://static.tvguide.com/includes/newsletter-images/blog-images/hannibal1.02-wife-for-dinner2.gif
I take it this came from a satire site?
NEtech

I take it this came from a satire site?

"According to Dailybuzzlive.com..."

Guess what this turns into
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/separated-chicken.jpg
Now you mention it I haven't seen Ronald for a while.
urbanlegends.about.com/od/…htm

Lee lee, it's a load of crap.

Don't be so bloody gullible.

Now shut up and eat your burger.
archer1204

Burgers in America... Nothing to do with the UK/EU.
I stand corrected.

Macdonald's in China, where nothing is too sacred to eat....

http://i59.tinypic.com/4gq41y.jpg
Andy@XCite

X)
archer1204

http://www.sweetwonderland.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/b/a/barratt-flump-twist-best.jpg

in China (& most of SE Asia) if it moves you can eat it oO

Mark2111

I stand corrected.Macdonald's in China, where nothing is too sacred to … I stand corrected.Macdonald's in China, where nothing is too sacred to eat....

Andy@XCite

hahahhhahahah
RossD89

'100% beef hamburgers'I'm already confused...

Think it was named 'Hamburger' after German sailors from Hamburg requesting fried meat patties in American ports . . . or something like that?

According to Dailybuzzlive.com, human meat has been discovered in a … According to Dailybuzzlive.com, human meat has been discovered in a McDonald’s meat factory. McDonald’s has not had a good history and people already don’t trust the brand. Many people have stopped using the brand because of too many complaints of unknown ingredients.Dailybuzzlive.com previously reported about disturbing audio admissions from a man that revealed McDonald’s uses human meat as a filler in their 100% beef hamburgers. The company has also been accused of using worm meat as another filler. Health inspectors allegedly discovered horse and human meat in the freezers of an Oklahoma City McDonald’s factory. The meat was loaded on to several trucks and shipped out to various fast food locations around the city.According to other various reports, investigators have inspected factories and restaurants across the United States and have found human meat particles in 90% of the locations. Horse meat was detected in 65% of the locations. According to Dailybuzzlive.com, FBI agent Lloyd Harrison told them, “The worst part is that it’s not only human meat, its child meat. The meat was found across the U.S. in various factories. This is truly unbelievable.”This situation is not hard to believe because cannibalism has been taking place for thousands of years. McDonald’s has found a way to make the practice beneficial to its financial profit. Just last year in 2013, a man from North Korea was executed for killing his children for food. Researchers said there are still ancient tribes that culturally believe in consuming human flesh. American media has continued to popularize cannibalism such as Albert Fish and Jeffrey Dahmer.They have continuously been labeled as mentally unstable. Many people are still in denial, and honestly don’t believe cannibalism still exists. Many customers who frequently visit McDonald’s want to know the truth. Has human meat always been used in McDonald’s products? Where did they gather the meat from? Were the people deceased before or after, being used in the factories? Investigators want to have all of these questions answered. Stay healthy and disease free by avoiding fast food in general.Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

More crap in that than any burger.
Why do people copy and paste stuff from elsewhere, not add any comment or viewpoint to start a discussion, then not even return to the thread they started?
archer1204

Fat people.
Why would a multi billion dollar company risk everything over something like this?

Answer is that they wouldn't. Probably some fat yank just bit into his finger of something.
davey369

Why do people copy and paste stuff from elsewhere, not add any comment or … Why do people copy and paste stuff from elsewhere, not add any comment or viewpoint to start a discussion, then not even return to the thread they started?

I was going to comment but I fell asleep... sorry.. I just thought whether et was true or not it was something entertaining to read
Most good restaurants supply finger bowls.
archer1204

If you think it's Nuggets then you've been wrong for over 10 years.

hoax-slayer.com/pre…tml

"However, while many foods do contain mechanically separated poultry, the claim that McDonald's uses such chicken for its chicken nuggets is not true. McDonald's switched to chicken nuggets made with all white meat back in 2003."
archer1204

One of these?

http://www.freeallimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/pink-flamingo-images-1.jpg
The 3rd world use all parts of an animal and wastes none of it and no one bats an eye.

The 1st world use all parts of an animal and wastes none of it and everyone loses their minds.
No such thing as 100% beef burger.
Have you ever tried a burger that's not been seasoned :-/
who remembers the film Eat the Rich?
WheresMeNuts

No such thing as 100% beef burger.Have you ever tried a burger that's not … No such thing as 100% beef burger.Have you ever tried a burger that's not been seasoned :-/

Did you mean a "100% beef burger" or a "100% beefburger"?
fanpages

Are you thinking along the same lines as the rumours re' labeling of mince, ie if it's got 'steak' written on the label it actually has to be steak meat, but if it's got 'beef' mince they are allowed to mix in any 'meat' that comes under the label 'beef' ie heart, liver etc. (especially found in some 'lean' mince if the rumours are true)?

WheresMeNuts

No such thing as 100% beef burger.Have you ever tried a burger that's … No such thing as 100% beef burger.Have you ever tried a burger that's not been seasoned :-/

fanpages

tryn2help

Are you thinking along the same lines as the rumours re' labeling of … Are you thinking along the same lines as the rumours re' labeling of mince, ie if it's got 'steak' written on the label it actually has to be steak meat, but if it's got 'beef' mince they are allowed to mix in any 'meat' that comes under the label 'beef' ie heart, liver etc. (especially found in some 'lean' mince if the rumours are true)?

No, my question was whether the beef is 100% (but the entire burger has additives), or the burger is totally made of beef (without seasoning).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants