Groups
    EXPIRED

Human Rights For Terrorists?

After reading loads of stories about Terrorists (And murderers,drug dealers etc etc) being allowed to stay in the UK because of their Human Rights, I want to know if anyone agrees that they have Human Rights??

In my opinion, they should all piled up and set alight (As with the British Citizens who are murderers, drug dealers etc etc)

88 Comments

Human Rights - my a*se.
    You do a crime, you pay the price, none of this 'PC' cr*p
    Britain is to scared to stand up to this sort of stuff - damn I miss the Austalian attitude when it comes to this sort of thing.

UKIP fans are we.

i dont agree with how much rights they have in UK, but a giant pile of burning criminals sounds a tad extreme

eye for an eye. whatever crime you commited you should pay a similar price

Original Poster

thesun.co.uk/sol…ece I know you all hate the sun, but this is why I'm asking

Original Poster

surfer90;1862338

UKIP fans are we.i dont agree with how much rights they have in UK, but a … UKIP fans are we.i dont agree with how much rights they have in UK, but a giant pile of burning criminals sounds a tad extreme

So if a drug dealer gave your son/daughter cocaine and it killed them, would you not want to kill the drug dealer?? I would, even if my son had been stupid enough to take it, I would still kill the dealer.

I'm under the idea that "you don't deserve to live if you intentionally murder or cruelly harm another person" I mean cruelly harm as in torturing someone to the extent that it will effect them for the rest of their lives. And as for terrorists, send them to prison and give them a little bum love.

Banned

aww bless, i feel really sorry for you, everyone seems to be against you, i agree though.

Banned

And as for terrorists, send them to prison and give them a little bum … And as for terrorists, send them to prison and give them a little bum love.

hehehehe.

Original Poster

Robotochan;1862367

I'm under the idea that "you don't deserve to live if you intentionally … I'm under the idea that "you don't deserve to live if you intentionally murder or cruelly harm another person" I mean cruelly harm as in torturing someone to the extent that it will effect them for the rest of their lives. And as for terrorists, send them to prison and give them a little bum love.

But then we're paying for them to be kept inside away from others- most in there are probably like minded, and they probably have inner sexuality problems anyway so they'll probably enjoy it. So why not deport them??

BTW in my main post I didn't literally mean pile them up and burn them- think about the ozone layer people!! lol

Banned

do to them wat they do to us

Original Poster

I get peed off cos the preachers come to this country, get housing benefits and other benefits, then go out all day preaching about blowing the bl**dy place up!!! I mean if they came here and preached about how wonderful this place was and how grateful they were you wouldn't mind too much about them being here, and of course if they had a job and paid for it all, instead of demanding cash (not food vouchers as it's against their human rights)

If you do not believe that all humans, no matter what crimes they may commit, deserve human rights then you do not belive in human rights, you believe in (for want of a better word) selective rights and that is quite a slippery slope to go down.

As for the whole eye for an eye philosophy, Ghandi put it best when he said, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Original Poster

meaning??

midjet666;1862406

I get peed off cos the preachers come to this country, get housing … I get peed off cos the preachers come to this country, get housing benefits and other benefits, then go out all day preaching about blowing the bl**dy place up!!! I mean if they came here and preached about how wonderful this place was and how grateful they were you wouldn't mind too much about them being here, and of course if they had a job and paid for it all, instead of demanding cash (not food vouchers as it's against their human rights)

In which case they would be prosecuted for inciting racial hatred and if found guilty, put in prison or deported.

nightswimmer;1862426

If you do not believe that all humans, no matter what crimes they may … If you do not believe that all humans, no matter what crimes they may commit, deserve human rights then you do not belive in human rights, you believe in (for want of a better word) selective rights and that is quite a slippery slope to go down. As for the whole eye for an eye philosophy, Ghandi put it best when he said, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

nicely put!

nightswimmer;1862426

If you do not believe that all humans, no matter what crimes they may … If you do not believe that all humans, no matter what crimes they may commit, deserve human rights then you do not believe in human rights, you believe in (for want of a better word) selective rights and that is quite a slippery slope to go down.

I believe in Human Rights, I believe that you forfeit them when you take away somebodies right to live :x

Original Poster

pghstochaj;1862441

In which case they would be prosecuted for inciting racial hatred and if … In which case they would be prosecuted for inciting racial hatred and if found guilty, put in prison or deported.

That's my point, why should we pay for them to be kept in prison? If they're inciting racial hatred, why even come to this country?!

midjet666;1862434

meaning??

Which bit were you refering to?

Original Poster

Robotochan;1862451

I believe in Human Rights, I believe that you forfeit them when you take … I believe in Human Rights, I believe that you forfeit them when you take away somebodies right to live :x

I agree, in the countrys where there's AIDS rife, and they have no drinking water, why can't they come to the UK to be treated and helped, instead of thieves and drug dealers,murderers etc etc. being allowed in.

midjet666;1862452

That's my point, why should we pay for them to be kept in prison? If … That's my point, why should we pay for them to be kept in prison? If they're inciting racial hatred, why even come to this country?!

How would you guard against it, it's impossible is it not? As soon as it is obvious they want to do something like that, a case could be brought against them, you can't foresee it happening can you.

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1862458

Which bit were you refering to?

To be honest all of it. If an illegal immigrant who should have been deported but was allowed to stay for "human rights" came and killed your child/family member/friend. Would you say that they still had human rights and was allowed to stay in prison comfortably?? Which you're basically paying for with the money you pay in tax?

Original Poster

pghstochaj;1862474

How would you guard against it, it's impossible is it not? As soon as it … How would you guard against it, it's impossible is it not? As soon as it is obvious they want to do something like that, a case could be brought against them, you can't foresee it happening can you.

Well all the billions of pounds paid out to the immigrants could be used to put people into work and at the borders to stop people coming in. Also, all places where they rant and rave- mosques,temples,churches (has anyone actually heard anyone incite racial hatred in a church??) they should either have them under supervision or shut them down. SO it's a case of being treated like school kids, if you can't behave then you're all to go without until those who are good tell on those who are bad (if you catch my drift)

I agree with the majority of posts here, these people should be treated the way they have treated others. We are all so careful when it comes to discrimination and tolerance of other people's beliefs and race, but we have to draw the line when it comes to these people.

I firmly believe murderers should face the death penalty, and rapists and peadophiles should have their bits castrated!

Original Poster

fairynuff;1862498

I agree with the majority of posts here, these people should be treated … I agree with the majority of posts here, these people should be treated the way they have treated others. We are all so careful when it comes to discrimination and tolerance of other people's beliefs and race, but we have to draw the line when it comes to these people.I firmly believe murderers should face the death penalty, and rapists and peadophiles should have their bits castrated!

Isn't there something that can actually be taken or removed, chemical castration? which isn't painful but stops the urges?? I think they should automatically do this to stop other children being at harm. It's a vicious circle, they get abused, then end up an abuser or into drugs etc and end up ruining more people's lives just because of one person who started it and it spiralled.

midjet666;1862476

To be honest all of it.

OK, if you start deciding that certain humans are allowed rights and certain humans aren't, that sounds good in principle, but what happens when you get it wrong or the boundaries start getting pushed back. You only have to look into recent history to see when some would feel that everyone is entitled to human rights, just as long as they are born the right colour, or into the right religion, or of the right sexual orientation, for example.

As for the eye for an eye quote, it's simple, if you use that as your principle for justice then where do you stop? Revenge ultimately harms everybody. You said that if your son died due to a drug overdose, you would want to kill the dealer. OK, so you kill him and you get your justice. Now do his parents get to kill you because you took their son's life? And if they do, do your parents get to kill them, and so on, and so on.

If an illegal immigrant who should have been deported but was allowed to … If an illegal immigrant who should have been deported but was allowed to stay for "human rights" came and killed your child/family member/friend. Would you say that they still had human rights and was allowed to stay in prison comfortably?? Which you're basically paying for with the money you pay in tax?

Yes.

midjet666;1862495

Well all the billions of pounds paid out to the immigrants could be used … Well all the billions of pounds paid out to the immigrants could be used to put people into work and at the borders to stop people coming in. Also, all places where they rant and rave- mosques,temples,churches (has anyone actually heard anyone incite racial hatred in a church??) they should either have them under supervision or shut them down. SO it's a case of being treated like school kids, if you can't behave then you're all to go without until those who are good tell on those who are bad (if you catch my drift)

Well now you're going down the road of suggesting people shouldn't have freedom of religion, which many people would disagree with. I don't differentiate between somebody picking different religions, after all, they are all fictional but give people a nice guide to life. However, I imagine you're picking more on extremist religion, which has been around in all religions since their origin, so we would have to then pick on Christian denominations aswell as "other" religions.

The idea of stopping any money paid to people to support them in their life and instead using it to protect our borders would lead to anarchy, nothing less.

People would do well to remember that most of the great revolutionairies were at some stage classed as terrorists, Nelson Mandela, Simon Bolivar, Lawrence of Arabia. The list could go on and on.

More recently most people didn't bat an eyelid at the Good Friday Agrement and subsequent release of known terrorists and killers.

Unfortunately public opinion is more often not public opinion but the opinion of the biased media who manipulate these sensitive issues to sell newspapers and get viewing figures.

Sad but true in my opinion.

midjet666;1862512

Isn't there something that can actually be taken or removed, chemical … Isn't there something that can actually be taken or removed, chemical castration? which isn't painful but stops the urges?? I think they should automatically do this to stop other children being at harm. It's a vicious circle, they get abused, then end up an abuser or into drugs etc and end up ruining more people's lives just because of one person who started it and it spiralled.

But do we really need a totally over the top punishment system? Considering most people don't like the idea of ID cards to try to make crimes more easily solved and save police time, I doubt many people would start going for the removal of sexual organs after being found guilty through a court which is of course, impossible to be 100% correct. If a man is found guilty of rape but isn't really guilty, is it fair for him to lose his change in life completely? I think there's a balance.

Original Poster

pghstochaj;1862526

Well now you're going down the road of suggesting people shouldn't have … Well now you're going down the road of suggesting people shouldn't have freedom of religion, which many people would disagree with. I don't differentiate between somebody picking different religions, after all, they are all fictional but give people a nice guide to life. However, I imagine you're picking more on extremist religion, which has been around in all religions since their origin, so we would have to then pick on Christian denominations aswell as "other" religions.The idea of stopping any money paid to people to support them in their life and instead using it to protect our borders would lead to anarchy, nothing less.

I agree about the anarchy, it would more than likely lead to that. And I'm not saying actually pick on a religion, I mean, if there's been reports of racial hatred being preached about in a certain mosque/temple/church, shouldn't they shut it down until those who go say actually it's ______ who's done it and then open it back up and then they go about their religion as nice as pie??

Original Poster

pghstochaj;1862542

But do we really need a totally over the top punishment system? … But do we really need a totally over the top punishment system? Considering most people don't like the idea of ID cards to try to make crimes more easily solved and save police time, I doubt many people would start going for the removal of sexual organs after being found guilty through a court which is of course, impossible to be 100% correct. If a man is found guilty of rape but isn't really guilty, is it fair for him to lose his change in life completely? I think there's a balance.

No I meant isn't there something that takes the urge of being attracted to children away??

midjet666;1862560

No I meant isn't there something that takes the urge of being attracted … No I meant isn't there something that takes the urge of being attracted to children away??

Nope. It should also be noted that being a paedophile is not a crime.

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1862518

OK, if you start deciding that certain humans are allowed rights and … OK, if you start deciding that certain humans are allowed rights and certain humans aren't, that sounds good in principle, but what happens when you get it wrong or the boundaries start getting pushed back. You only have to look into recent history to see when some would feel that everyone is entitled to human rights, just as long as they are born the right colour, or into the right religion, or of the right sexual orientation, for example.As for the eye for an eye quote, it's simple, if you use that as your principle for justice then where do you stop? You said that if your son died due to a drug overdose, you would want to kill the dealer. OK, so you kill him and you get your justice. Now do his parents get to kill you because you took their son's life? And if they do, do your parents get to kill them, and so on, and so on.Yes.

So the bottom answer, Yes, how would you feel if your child got murdered by an illegal immigrant, or anyone at that matter. Would you go upto them in prison and say I forgive you because you're being allowed to stay in a secure unit with decent food, decent bedding, tvs,dvds,books,nintendo wii's. The only thing is you may get attacked every now and again- but less chance than if you lived on the street, and you may get raper- again less of a chance if you're on the street?

And with the top quote, I understand about the drug dealer thing and his parents, it was a bad example for me to use. As a parent, if anyone harmed my son I would want to harm them back. Not sure if you have children, but I'm sure most parents would agree that they'd want to harm, if not kill their child's murderer?

midjet666;1862543

I agree about the anarchy, it would more than likely lead to that. And … I agree about the anarchy, it would more than likely lead to that. And I'm not saying actually pick on a religion, I mean, if there's been reports of racial hatred being preached about in a certain mosque/temple/church, shouldn't they shut it down until those who go say actually it's ______ who's done it and then open it back up and then they go about their religion as nice as pie??

In an ideal world, yes, but you and I both know that the vast majority of people using the church, mosque (etc.) would be using it for what the typical person would consider as reasonable purposes, as a community focus point. If they get punished for 1 idiot saying bad things, would that not just anger certain people? I know it would me if it was something I was involved in. All it takes is somebody that is easily led and you know the rest of the story.

It's a very difficult situation and anybody thinking they have a "fix" for it is wrong. A lot of people are scared and I can see why when certain areas are seen as for certain minorities only and when anti-political correctness groups stir up trouble. Personally, I think more common sense needs to be used, but common sense doesn't always transpose into law

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1862580

Nope. It should also be noted that being a paedophile is not a crime.

I'm not quite sure which planet you come from, but in the UK where I am from, being a paedophile is a crime as it's having sex with a minor or abusing a minor. This is a crime...

hottoshop;1862538

People would do well to remember that most of the great revolutionairies … People would do well to remember that most of the great revolutionairies were at some stage classed as terrorists, Nelson Mandela, Simon Bolivar, Lawrence of Arabia. The list could go on and on.

I'm sorry did I miss something in my History books as I don't remember Nelson Mandela advocating the death of civilians :?

You can't compare our current terrorists with terrorists who were fighting against a government for the wellbeing of their people. The current round of terrorists just want to keep killing us civilians until they get their way, they care not for the safety or wellbeing of their countrymen (and woman) but for power over the countries we have liberated.

OK I went to the Afghanistan and Iraq part of thinking, not the best idea :whistling:

Robotochan;1862451

I believe in Human Rights, I believe that you forfeit them when you take … I believe in Human Rights, I believe that you forfeit them when you take away somebodies right to live :x

you do realise the contradiction in this sentence?

Original Poster

pghstochaj;1862592

In an ideal world, yes, but you and I both know that the vast majority of … In an ideal world, yes, but you and I both know that the vast majority of people using the church, mosque (etc.) would be using it for what the typical person would consider as reasonable purposes, as a community focus point. If they get punished for 1 idiot saying bad things, would that not just anger certain people? I know it would me if it was something I was involved in. All it takes is somebody that is easily led and you know the rest of the story. It's a very difficult situation and anybody thinking they have a "fix" for it is wrong. A lot of people are scared and I can see why when certain areas are seen as for certain minorities only and when anti-political correctness groups stir up trouble. Personally, I think more common sense needs to be used, but common sense doesn't always transpose into law

Again, I do agree with you, it's just a suggestion, and if the users of the place knew it was wrong and the sooner they ratted out the person, the sooner it would be available to use again, surely it would entice more and more people to stick to behaving in the UK?? If they know something's going to happen if they're bad, it should act as a detterent??

midjet666;1862598

I'm not quite sure which planet you come from, but in the UK where I am … I'm not quite sure which planet you come from, but in the UK where I am from, being a paedophile is a crime as it's having sex with a minor or abusing a minor. This is a crime...

You're confusing the two. Being a paedophile, as in being a person attracted to prepubescent children is not a crime.

However, having sex witha minor , or abusing a minor , etc. is a crime.

midjet666

(has anyone actually heard anyone incite racial hatred in a church??)

You are obviously not Jewish nor a black in the southern States I'm sure there's a load of other historical examples. Racism is not particular about which religion is used to spread itself. Or rather humans are not particular about which religion they use to spread their prejudice.

Original Poster

schaf;1862613

you do realise the contradiction in this sentence?

If you understand what the person means- human rights for everyone, unless you abuse other people's human rights. You have human rights until you abuse a child, therefore abusing the child's human rights and losing your own human rights.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend accurate weighing scales22
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9522
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V34
      4. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues36

See more discussions