Human Tagging, it's here! Would you?

Found 18th Jun 2012
Thought this may be of interest to a few, New FRID chip to implant in humans, would you have one for you or your children?

vimeo.com/442…058
Community Updates
Misc
23 Comments
no.
we do it to pets so why not us. I ran over a cat, by accident.

Took it to the nearest vet, it was dead. But they were able to locate the owners and inform them of it's demise.
Edited by: "lumoruk" 18th Jun 2012
lumoruk

we do it to pets so why not us. I ran over a cat, by accident.Took it to … we do it to pets so why not us. I ran over a cat, by accident.Took it to the nearest vet, it was dead. But they were able to locate the owners and inform them of it's demise.

and then they sued you...
I currently use a laundry marker pen to write my phone number on my children and partners hand, then should they get run over, I can be immediately notified.
everyone should be chipped and tracked too many weirdos in this world.

NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

invasion of privacy is taken too lightly, in the future it will become compulsory.

I don't want or need it
It's not the chip that is the issue as there are perfectly good uses for them.

It's more a question of who has access to your data and what they do with it.

NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT is only a concern in relation to crime but there are other nefarious uses the data could be put to.
So do you have to stick it up your own **** or does somebody do it for you?
hell to the no! if we accept this soon they will try and trick us into having it for "medical reasons" as in no waiting and paperwork to fill out at the hospitals then the loop will close and currency will disappear and will be in the chip as
"fraud prevention"
Edited by: "mcdan1985" 18th Jun 2012
i can see all newborn babies in the next decade having these
I dont get it, whats the point of this chip?
If it's an Ivybridge i7 then I'll have one. Drop 16gb in my head and I'll be good to go.
h4mza

I dont get it, whats the point of this chip?

#HelpFindMaddy
Im thinking of having one inserted into my cock so i can keeps tabs on where hes been
^ good idea, should be like a logging system that plays a little tune when docked. Happy tune for fronties, cheeky one for back doors, and a question type one for weird ones like armpits etc.

It would certainly stop the porkie pies mates tell down the pub, but on the flip side it would highlight my 'embelished' tales of some of the munters I've had....

Still, I see a gap in the market for this.
I would be very happy to be chipped. Could include my passport so it wouldn't have to be renewed etc, financial details for careless transactions, medical details. Infact that's probably the most useful, imagine this chip with all your medical history on it and if you are taken to hospital unconscious they instantly know everything they need to know.
No. You can always get a piece of jewelery such as a necklace or bracelet or have a watch engraved if you feel the need for ID. They will also soon perfect DNA testing so see no need for id chips in the normal course of events.

I suppose that you are aware that in theory some implants can have their functions altered. People with pacemakers for example have to take care with infared or microwave technology or something like that. Also need to be aware that where information is stored, there is always someone looking to access that info.

No I dont want all my info stored on a chip. In fact although it can be useful to do many things with internet banking I liked the cash society. I remember my first job and there was something satisfying with being paid in cash. Certainly dont want an id chip implanted.
Edited by: "WoolyM" 19th Jun 2012
No information is held on the chip or at least there is no need to. It would just be your ID number or patient number for the NHS. Their computer would bring up your details from the electronic database if you've agreed to it. Of which I have. Always in hospital me, living life to the full and all.
Edited by: "lumoruk" 19th Jun 2012
It seems creepy to me, but then I don't get the point of things like FourSquare or Echoer either. However, it seems an awful lot of people are quite happy to voluntarily broadcast where they are at all times, microchipping is not that much of a step further.
I think I've already got one. My wife keeps telling me that I have a chip on my shoulder....
cool
WoolyM

No. You can always get a piece of jewelery such as a necklace or bracelet … No. You can always get a piece of jewelery such as a necklace or bracelet or have a watch engraved if you feel the need for ID. They will also soon perfect DNA testing so see no need for id chips in the normal course of events. I suppose that you are aware that in theory some implants can have their functions altered. People with pacemakers for example have to take care with infared or microwave technology or something like that. Also need to be aware that where information is stored, there is always someone looking to access that info. No I dont want all my info stored on a chip. In fact although it can be useful to do many things with internet banking I liked the cash society. I remember my first job and there was something satisfying with being paid in cash. Certainly dont want an id chip implanted.

What do you mean by 'they will soon perfect DNA testing' ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants