Expired

Humax FOXSAT-HDR Freesat+ 320GB HD PVR Digital Box

4 replies
Found 15th Aug 2009
Bought one of these recently and have noticed that when i am recording a programme then i can't watch a selection of other programmes, for example i am recording King Kong tonight on ITV HD but cant watch BBC but can watch ITV2, anyone else have the same issue?

(I have 2 LNB's and can confirm they are both connected)

4 Comments

dcx_badass;6028289

Thanks for the picture?

It looks nice though doesn't it.

" (I have 2 LNB's and can confirm they are both connected) "

Do you mean that you have 2 different LNB's connected? ..or that you have 2 LNB feeds from the same LNB connected?

Right.

Switch off at the mains and then try swapping the LNB feeds around at the receiver end., see if that changes anything.

Carley;6031200

Thank-you for the advise, i read through the AVForum and sort of did … Thank-you for the advise, i read through the AVForum and sort of did this, i did a factory reset and it only confirmed one cable was connected (even though the diagnostics showed two?) so i took the F-connectors off at the receiver and the dish end and made sure the braids weren't touching the centre core (there were one or two strays) when i reconnected it conformed two cables and i can now record and watch another channel :)Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Brilliant, glad you are sorted, make sure that connections are fully water-tight at the dish end ( LNB ).

Cheers.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. And you think you are having a bad day?44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…60124
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951382
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769672

See more discussions