Groups

HUMAX Owners! Over Air updates running this weekend for PVR-9150T / PVR-9300T

Banned
    Follow instructions for an update. Takes 5 minutes and has fixed that bug where it thinks you need to to an Channel search every time you turn on the box

6 Comments

Thanks,:thumbsup: no update for my 9200, but then it works just fine.

Thanks for that - was just wondering about when the next on-air updates were available for a 9300T I bought yesterday.

My formerly reliable 9200T has acquired a will of its own over recent weeks and now can't be relied on to do as it's told. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Newbold;7766365

Thanks for that - was just wondering about when the next on-air updates … Thanks for that - was just wondering about when the next on-air updates were available for a 9300T I bought yesterday. My formerly reliable 9200T has acquired a will of its own over recent weeks and now can't be relied on to do as it's told. :thumbsup:

You got lucky!

OTA updates are only scheduled a couple of times a year and you have to check the DTG weekly!

Amazingly, it's already got 1.00.19 installed. Richer Sounds must have a very good stock turnover!

Original Poster Banned

worth a bump as last day for OTA update
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24104
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4211876
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764653
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions