Groups

humax pvr

My 2nd humax has just packed up, lasted 14 months. I want to find something more reliable, any suggestions would be most appreciated, thank you.

4 Comments

Purchase your next humax or alternative from richer sounds with 5 year warranty, no quibble no hassle and knowledgable staff. Speaking from experience they refunded my 1k plus Panasonic tv with a voucher but without issue.

If the Humax was bought new, it will have a 2 year warranty. Just contact Humax.

Original Poster

Thanks for replies, i could not find my paperwork at all except for receipt. Decided to dump it and bought a new panasonic from amazon. Half hour later hubby tried humax in tv upstairs and it worked so we plugged it in to tv downstairs again and it worked, seems like unplugging it from mains power did something. Personally i think its the start of things going, we'll see.

bigworlds

Thanks for replies, i could not find my paperwork at all except for … Thanks for replies, i could not find my paperwork at all except for receipt. Decided to dump it and bought a new panasonic from amazon. Half hour later hubby tried humax in tv upstairs and it worked so we plugged it in to tv downstairs again and it worked, seems like unplugging it from mains power did something. Personally i think its the start of things going, we'll see.

Receipt is all you need to get a repair under warranty
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription33
      2. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      3. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328

See more discussions