Groups
    EXPIRED

Humax PVR-9200T or similiar

Hi
    i'm looking for a freeview box to replace my sky+ box (too expensive box £10 to record :x rip off), I have read about the humax PVR-9200T it sounds good but the best price I can get is £175 deliverd, I want this one or something similiar, but not quite that steep in price.

Any ideas ???? :whistling:

Just had a quick peek at the "top up tv anytime deal" but I don't want to be tied in for 12mths topup.tv/

Thanks in advance :-D

8 Comments

you are paying for one of the best record Two and watch at same time

Have a look at the Inverto at Boots .com. Good price and triple points this weekend, also vouchers around for extra points.
    Next to the Humax I think this is probably the best,I am on my third PVR and this is the most reliable. My only problem is occasional freezing during overnight programme list downloads which can mess up your sceduled recordings. Probably has happened three times in 6 months.

I though the same re price, and then tried a cheaper one - from Aldi, which was rubbish. The idea of it though hooked me and I went for the Humax. It is the best piece of kit I have ever ordered.
    Make sure the deal gets posted if you can get it under £175
    SBH

Is it not true that you cannot programme sky with this - only Freeview??

Freeview only

sbh

I though the same re price, and then tried a cheaper one - from Aldi, … I though the same re price, and then tried a cheaper one - from Aldi, which was rubbish. The idea of it though hooked me and I went for the Humax. It is the best piece of kit I have ever ordered.Make sure the deal gets posted if you can get it under £175SBH

From ]here

craig-uk

hi try [url]www.empiredirect.co.uk[/url] £169.99

Although I ordered mine two weeks ago and they didn't have any stock then - should have some in soon!

I got John Lewis Oxford St to price match Empire Direct 169.99. They had plenty in store over the weekend..

Inverto now reduced at Boots to £149
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?77
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X11
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      4. Best Wi-Fi extender33

See more discussions