Groups
    EXPIRED

Humax PVR9200T Digital TV Recorder

Looking to get a Humax PVR9200T Digital TV Recorder as we are about to cancel Sky+ all together.

Where is the best place, so far Dixons seem to be reasonable for £171 plus delivery, 2.5% quidco and 5% egg card?

Any better deals?

8 Comments

Also looking! (Which? magazine says Humax 9200T is best buy at the moment)

Cheapest found to date is 247Electrical at £179.82 (inc delivery, I think) less 3% Quidco. Website seems very slow though....

Dixons charge £10 for delivery, so not much in it really!

hi try [url]www.empiredirect.co.uk[/url] £169.99.use code "Limited Offer" for free delivery or " MX300FUT11" for 5 pounds off. ps i dont know if these codes work as i got them from another site.good luck.these machines are ace ive had mine for 6 months and i can highly recommend it.

Original Poster

I hear you can get UkGold still on Freeview, but have to pay?

yes you can get a card for it and subscribe

Original Poster

Do you know where you can still get these from, my understanding so far is that I need a CAm and then the topuptv card, so another £60 ish?!!!!!

sorry not to sure how that works as i have sky for my pay channels have you gone the the humax web site humaxdigital.com/uk/…asp

craig-uk

£169.99.

Thanks Craig. The codes had expired but still £5 cheaper than elsewhere.

I got two humax great machinesand in answer to the question the UK gold on freeview is only avaliable through top up TV the Humax has a section in the front to allow for this .
    It can also connect to your computer to transfer recordings to your harddrive.
    After a quick look I think you have the cheapest way to buy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer23
      2. Which Pond Pump44
      3. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?11
      4. Decent hoover44

See more discussions