Groups
    EXPIRED

Humax PVR9200T (Silver or Black)

Hi

I need a pvr/dvd recorder that supports USB connection, i.e.for me to be able to attached a portable hard drive through USB and play my own stuff from the PC).

I am thinking of buying this one. I know it is old and also being discontinued soon (or has been already).
    Does anybody know if this supports the following:

1. I know it has a USB connection but is it able to read from the USB connection?

2. Does it support divx, i.e for me to be able to play movies through my portable hard drive.
    3. If I connect my sky to the box via scart socket will it record the program off it?

4. If this doesn't do the job, is there any other pvr/recorder people can recommend? Not want to spend too much on it and don't need very high amount of disk space on a PVR.

I definitely do *not* need to take stuff *off* the pvd/dvd recorder.

Thanks.

Robie.

2 Comments

it is a few years old now
    does not suport divx
    and can not play media from external drive
    is a good machine though
    have had one for almost a year now and very pleased
    there was a post the other day for this @ £99
    the only replacement comming is the Free Sat HD version (no release date as yet)

dosnt sound like its what you are after

Original Poster

mcallim7;2798903

it is a few years old nowdoes not suport divxand can not play media from … it is a few years old nowdoes not suport divxand can not play media from external driveis a good machine though have had one for almost a year now and very pleasedthere was a post the other day for this @ £99the only replacement comming is the Free Sat HD version (no release date as yet)dosnt sound like its what you are after

Thanks for the response. No it doesn't look like the stuff I want.

Oh well onwards and upwards. Need to look for some other type of recorder. Probably a dvd recorder, I guess.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047140
      3. What would be HELL to you?2952
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33

See more discussions