Found 25th Jan 2008
Humax records programs in .TS format on PVRs. Is there a way to convert them so that I can keep them to play on a PC or Archos in the future? I have downloaded some free software, but none of them do what they claim to.

1. Misc
  2. Humax
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Humax
10 Comments

Ask your question here if it can be done they will know how!!!!!!!!!

http://hummy.org.uk/home/templates/rhuk_solarflare_ii/images/header_short.jpg

hummy.org.uk/home/

Original Poster

Thanks, but it seems that it will take too much time and effort, and the software suggested does not always work. Don't want to spend hours converting the video to MPEG2 only to find it does not work.

does this not answer some of your question.

Converting A Downloaded Programme For Viewing On A Pc Or Dvd

hummy.org.uk/hom…=25

Original Poster

timber;1501831

does this not answer some of your question.Converting A Downloaded … does this not answer some of your question.Converting A Downloaded Programme For Viewing On A Pc Or Dvdhttp://hummy.org.uk/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=25

It does, but as the article says, it is not for the faint hearted. I'm going to try to store the .ts file on another harddrive and see if I can copy it back to the PVR.

Banned

I thought a TS file was just a container for IFO, BUP etc video files so can be burnt using nero, clonedvd, dvdsanta etc.

moviecodec.com/top…tml

videoredo converts easily it costs but perhaps you know a site that could supply it bit by bit

.TS or transport stream is a mpeg data stream, simply install klite codec pack from free-codecs.com/ and u should be able to play them on ur pc

You can download SUPER - this is a program that is available for free, just google it.

ITS FREEWARE SO DON'T PAY FOR IT!!!! ANYWHERE - BRILLIANT SOFTWARE as the humax records in mpeg2 anyway it takes a couple of minutes to convert it for you to burn on the fly to a DVDR!!!!! hope this helps

VLC Media Player plays .ts files natively.

I use VideoRedo TVSuite to edit and author dvds from my Humax .ts files. It's worth every penny - and it's not expensive.

tonyd19565;1502903

supply it bit by bit

subtle lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74828
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions