Humble 2K Bundle Game Key Giveaway Thread

26 replies
Found 8th Jul 2014
This feels like the Humble Origin Bundle all over again.

Have spare keys from the bundle to giveaway or just to trade for another? Post them here for others to desire over with others aswell.

Current Games within the bundle:

-Bioshock 1 & 2
-The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
-The Darkness II
-Mafia II
-Spec Ops: The Line
-XCOM: Enemy Unknown
-Bioshock Infinite

More games to come as we speak.

Please be aware that if you want a game that you desier, there are a few rules to follow.

-An account that is 3 months or older
-2 Badges or more
-3 or more Deals *Optional. I don't blame anyone if they tried*

This bundle lasts for approx 13 days as of the creation of this thread so make it last.

Have fun and do the best you can!

26 Comments

If anyone has spare xcom keys I would be very grateful. There the only ones in this bundle I don't have already.

sparx1981

If anyone has spare xcom keys I would be very grateful. There the only … If anyone has spare xcom keys I would be very grateful. There the only ones in this bundle I don't have already.

I'd be similarly grateful for any XCOM spares. I can't quite justify to myself buying the bundle at the moment, but that may change.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 8th Jul 2014

Would love Spec Ops: The Line, thx

if anyone has any of them spare would be great

I'd only want mafia 2 from the 2nd tier so if anyone has that spare I can give you some stuff from my inventory , I've got a lot of csgo skins

bioshock infinite would be great!

I suppose I could join the queue for XCOM but would take anything except for Mafia :P

If you want a Mirror's Edge key in return, it's all yours baby.

couldn't be bothered to buy just for bioshock 1 & 2 so if anyone has either of those then Have a spare

Looking for Bioshock 1 & 2 & Infinite , The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and Spec Ops: The Line

I have the following on ORIGIN from previous bundles to trade if anyone missed them:

Mirror's Edge
Medal Of Honor
Crysis 2
Burnout Paradise
Dead Space
Sims Date Night DLC

And this on STEAM:

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

PM me if you're interested

Edited by: "Torchwood" 12th Jul 2014

I would be grateful for a spare non beat the average link/key
Thanks.

Anyone have spare Spec Ops key?

Hi, I'm looking for Bioshock Infinite if anyone has spare. Already have 1+2 and can't justify paying $20 just for this game which was in the sales for around £3-5!

Got:

The Walking Dead Game by telltale
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Spec Ops: The Line

Want other games

I can trade the walking dead 400 days key for xcom enemy unknown

Vivicia

Hi, I'm looking for Bioshock Infinite if anyone has spare. Already have … Hi, I'm looking for Bioshock Infinite if anyone has spare. Already have 1+2 and can't justify paying $20 just for this game which was in the sales for around £3-5!

You could say the same about XCOM in sales so I doubt anybody would have Bioshock Infinite spare, it's only worth paying $20 if you want both games.

Any spare steam games?
Hit me up

Great bundle . Anyone want to trade for a bioshock 1 steam key

ether707

Got:The Walking Dead Game by telltaleThe Bureau: XCOM DeclassifiedSpec … Got:The Walking Dead Game by telltaleThe Bureau: XCOM DeclassifiedSpec Ops: The LineWant other games

I'll trade any of these for Spec Ops: The Line or The Bureau: XCOM Declassified if they're available:

On ORIGIN:

Mirror's Edge
Medal Of Honor
Crysis 2
Burnout Paradise
Dead Space
Sims Date Night DLC

And this on STEAM:

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

Edited by: "Torchwood" 12th Jul 2014

Original Poster

My friends, I know how to get the first 3 games from the bundle for free.

So, follow the instructions bellow:

1. Go to Humble Bundle link.
2. Open new tab and go to Coinbase link.
3. Create new Account on Coinbase and verify your email.
4. Connect your Coinbase account with your Facebook account.
5. You'll get 1$ of bitcoins credited as a new user and connected acc's.
6. Go to Humble Bundle again and click on ** "Pay What You Want".**
7. Type Custom Amount: 1$, Email: your email, verify Captcha.
8. Click on little blue link bellow Buy with Google Wallet picture called "buy with bitcoin".
9. Pay with Coinbase.
10. Check you email and enjoy 3 free games worth of 2 x 19.99$ and 1 x 29.99$.

Give it time for the bitcoins to arrive. It takes time for it to do so

If anyone has a spare XCOM Enemy Unknown key, I'll be willing to give my Bioshock or Darkness 2 key even though you'll also have those keys, but at least that way you get something back in return as well instead of just giving it away for free, thanks.

kimplix

My friends, I know how to get the first 3 games from the bundle for … My friends, I know how to get the first 3 games from the bundle for free.So, follow the instructions bellow:1. Go to Humble Bundle link.2. Open new tab and go to Coinbase link.3. Create new Account on Coinbase and verify your email.4. Connect your Coinbase account with your Facebook account.5. You'll get 1$ of bitcoins credited as a new user and connected acc's.6. Go to Humble Bundle again and click on ** "Pay What You Want".**7. Type Custom Amount: 1$, Email: your email, verify Captcha.8. Click on little blue link bellow Buy with Google Wallet picture called "buy with bitcoin".9. Pay with Coinbase.10. Check you email and enjoy 3 free games worth of 2 x 19.99$ and 1 x 29.99$.Give it time for the bitcoins to arrive. It takes time for it to do so

I think this has expired now.

steamgifts.com/for…e/5

I've got spare keys for:

The Darkness II
The bureau: XCOM declassified
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Open to any game offers
Edited by: "richm1992" 12th Jul 2014

kimplix

My friends, I know how to get the first 3 games from the bundle for … My friends, I know how to get the first 3 games from the bundle for free.So, follow the instructions bellow:1. Go to Humble Bundle link.2. Open new tab and go to Coinbase link.3. Create new Account on Coinbase and verify your email.4. Connect your Coinbase account with your Facebook account.5. You'll get 1$ of bitcoins credited as a new user and connected acc's.6. Go to Humble Bundle again and click on ** "Pay What You Want".**7. Type Custom Amount: 1$, Email: your email, verify Captcha.8. Click on little blue link bellow Buy with Google Wallet picture called "buy with bitcoin".9. Pay with Coinbase.10. Check you email and enjoy 3 free games worth of 2 x 19.99$ and 1 x 29.99$.Give it time for the bitcoins to arrive. It takes time for it to do so

Is it really worth that much time and effort to save 60p?

Original Poster

dxx

Is it really worth that much time and effort to save 60p?

for me, yes

If anyone has Bioshock 2 or Bioshock Infinite I would be grateful.

Thanks,
X10

Original Poster

New method for bitcoin

1. 1) Register on coinbase
2) Register on bonafide
2.b) Optional: if you use a refer user you should get an extra bonus. If you wanna help me, this is my refer user: Qy2VJ59dp
3) Go To Accounts and link external Accounts

http://gyazo.com/8aec141baaf55f93e6ae4f663422207b.png

4) Link coinbase and FB accounts

http://gyazo.com/699e76d2e6782d54579fc7398f0a753a.png

You should see this on Dashboard

http://i.gyazo.com/4c043277f41974fbdec3e22f01a5fd93.png

Wait for Bitcoins! (12-24hs)
Edited by: "kimplix" 15th Jul 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions