Groups

Hundreds of free, legal ebooks for download (Adobe eBook, MS Reader)

"Bartleby.com began as a personal research experiment in 1993 and within one year published the first classic book on the Web (Whitmans Leaves of Grass).

"Since its incorporation in 1999 and the release of preeminent contemporary reference works, Bartleby.com becomes the most comprehensive reference publisher on the web, meeting the needs of students, educators, and the intellectually curious."

bartleby.com/

7 Comments

These are not books? What are they? They're thesaurus'... VOTED COLD Sorry, but not good enough for me

I have moved this to the misc forum as we generally do not allow downloads as deals/freebies. Thanks.

Original Poster

badmanmeow;1856525

These are not books? What are they? They're thesaurus'... VOTED COLD … These are not books? What are they? They're thesaurus'... VOTED COLD Sorry, but not good enough for me

As I suspected, you're an idiot. It's an online repository of books, including thesauri, encyclopaedia, and various reference, non-fiction and fiction works.

Original Poster

Working link:

bartleby.com/

Original Poster

Nope, but it might have one on copyright and licensing law.

mr.velvet;1856756

Nope, but it might have one on copyright and licensing law.

Face it.... Admit that your wrong. Respect people then they might people might respect you more respect you back.

badmanmeow;1857255

Face it.... Admit that your wrong. Respect people then they might people … Face it.... Admit that your wrong. Respect people then they might people might respect you more respect you back.

Erm, what :?: :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5022506
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1014
      3. GCSE Results day911
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

See more discussions