Groups
    EXPIRED

Hungarian Goose Down Duvet, is this worth it???

I was thinking of treating msyelf and my wife to this, its a hotel collection hungarian goose down duvet. Im looking to purchase a super king size, 13.5 tog, its 289.00 but using a discount code it bring it down to around 230 ish. Can someone tell me if this is a good buy for this type of duvet? or is it just a overpriced rip off? Thanks

littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/…676

5 Comments

mod

Have a look at this lot before you decide. £230 seems at the expensive end of the average prices.
    shopwiki.co.uk/sea…b=1

Original Poster

andywedge;3963445

Have a look at this lot before you decide. £230 seems at the expensive … Have a look at this lot before you decide. £230 seems at the expensive end of the average prices.http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/search?q=hungarian_goose_duvet&sb=1

thanks, just checked some out, theyre somewhat almost the same price, well for a super its around 200 the cheapest, although my brother seems to think im nuts for spending that much!

Seems to be a very good deal ]here at £135.98 + £4.95 shipping.

Hi I posted this a couple of days ago in response to someone else looking for a snuggly duvet, so perhaps this will help ... duvetandpillowwarehouse.co.uk

We used them, and found the duvet brill and service fab if that's useful :-D

How many different kind of Geese are there coz I just bought a Superking goose feather 13.5tog one for £15!!!
    It was meant to be £35 but because the order took longer than the chap said he only charged me the £15. It certainly seems as thick and as nice as my double one for which I paid £40 3 years ago and has been washed lots and is still as good as new........

I wonder if your geese are better coz they are foreign?:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?66
      2. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?44
      3. Parcel Hero weight adjustment56
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running21

See more discussions