Expired

Hungarian Goose Down Duvet, is this worth it???

Found 5th Jan 2009
I was thinking of treating msyelf and my wife to this, its a hotel collection hungarian goose down duvet. Im looking to purchase a super king size, 13.5 tog, its 289.00 but using a discount code it bring it down to around 230 ish. Can someone tell me if this is a good buy for this type of duvet? or is it just a overpriced rip off? Thanks

littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/…676

1. Ask
  2. Duvet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Duvet
5 Comments

mod

Have a look at this lot before you decide. £230 seems at the expensive end of the average prices.
shopwiki.co.uk/sea…b=1

Original Poster

andywedge;3963445

Have a look at this lot before you decide. £230 seems at the expensive … Have a look at this lot before you decide. £230 seems at the expensive end of the average prices.http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/search?q=hungarian_goose_duvet&sb=1

thanks, just checked some out, theyre somewhat almost the same price, well for a super its around 200 the cheapest, although my brother seems to think im nuts for spending that much!

Seems to be a very good deal ]here at £135.98 + £4.95 shipping.

Hi I posted this a couple of days ago in response to someone else looking for a snuggly duvet, so perhaps this will help ... duvetandpillowwarehouse.co.uk

We used them, and found the duvet brill and service fab if that's useful :-D

How many different kind of Geese are there coz I just bought a Superking goose feather 13.5tog one for £15!!!
It was meant to be £35 but because the order took longer than the chap said he only charged me the £15. It certainly seems as thick and as nice as my double one for which I paid £40 3 years ago and has been washed lots and is still as good as new........

I wonder if your geese are better coz they are foreign?:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for 10% code for Chain Reaction Cycles (British Cycling)34
    2. UMIDIGI S2 6 inch 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio P20 Octa core 2.3GHz 4G Smartphone33
    3. Cotton onesie's anywhere? Not fleece!22
    4. Online movies Websites ?67

See more discussions