Groups

Hungry

Anyone hungry??

19 Comments

dont usually eat in morning but i am out early today - bacon butty with brown sauce -mmmmmm

Just ate 3 Croissants and on my 2nd coffee at my desk. Just letting theday roll in slowly.

They should make them produce the food on the left !!!!!!

I used to munch through three current buns and half a pack of Maryland Cookies each morning --- yummy! but I have cut back to have three "Docker's Doorsteps" of Tiger Bread and jam

Starving
    Fancy Cornflakes with Semi-skimmeed milk but only have whole milk in.

I hate whole milk.

Banned

we're having eggy bread x

i got a cup of strong coffee to wake me up lol

Predikuesi;6141354

I used to munch through three current buns and half a pack of Maryland … I used to munch through three current buns and half a pack of Maryland Cookies each morning --- yummy! but I have cut back to have three "Docker's Doorsteps" of Tiger Bread and jam

wow sweet tooth! lovin the tiger bread though :thumbsup: i'm off work today so will probably skip brekkie and be a lady wot lunches insted.

I not hungry yet... Mike get some brekkie, and not a Boddingtons lol

Original Poster

[quote=ClarityofMind;6141852]I not hungry yet... Mike get some brekkie, and not a Boddingtons lol[/quote

Good morning bestest mate ...... how are you today?
    Boddingtons £10 for a tray of 24 at Tescos

ClarityofMind;6141852

I not hungry yet... Mike get some brekkie, and not a Boddingtons lol

lol that was my lunch....mornin hun xx

MikeL;6141937

Good morning bestest mate ...... how are you today?Boddingtons £10 for a … Good morning bestest mate ...... how are you today?Boddingtons £10 for a tray of 24 at Tescos

yo best buddy.. you made me hungry and i just ate a slice of cake... you're in trouble now :w00t:

;-)

queenlush;6141948

lol that was my lunch....mornin hun xx

Hello gorgeous girl, how are you today? xx

ClarityofMind;6142007

Hello gorgeous girl, how are you today? xx

Ready to hit the shops with my daughter, she is off on holiday tomorrow so going for last minute bits. I may take in a spot of liquid lunch too. I'm gutted it's pouring down though. :x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6141997

yo best buddy.. you made me hungry and i just ate a slice of cake... … yo best buddy.. you made me hungry and i just ate a slice of cake... you're in trouble now :w00t:;-)

I'm always in trouble :w00t: only the depth varies

queenlush;6142104

Ready to hit the shops with my daughter, she is off on holiday tomorrow … Ready to hit the shops with my daughter, she is off on holiday tomorrow so going for last minute bits. I may take in a spot of liquid lunch too. I'm gutted it's pouring down though. :x

Enjoy your day with your lil one, I have to get uniforms sorted out too x x x

MikeL;6142513

I'm always in trouble :w00t: only the depth varies

:giggle:

I tend to find myself in far too much trouble too :oops:

Banned

yes i am
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468

See more discussions