Expired

Hungry house and Just eat have merged.

Found 5th Jul
Grab 25% off with Just Eat when you visit hungry house site to find its all but vanished!

GYWB-6TPJ

Valid until 13/07/2018
Community Updates
9 Comments
Thanks @Smouthy123
As this is a single use code I have moved this to Misc
Ah OK, sorry not sure how this site works but if you visit anyway it is churning out 25% codes for different IP addresses if that's any use!
Not working for me!
jamie0157 m ago

Not working for me!

Single use and somebody has used it and not said thank you or acknowledged the person that posted it unfortunately that's the way people are nowadays hope some bad karma comes to these sort of people.
waterloo42 m ago

Single use and somebody has used it and not said thank you or acknowledged …Single use and somebody has used it and not said thank you or acknowledged the person that posted it unfortunately that's the way people are nowadays hope some bad karma comes to these sort of people.

Oh I didn't mean the code, I meant the Hungry House trick. Didn't expect the code to work, I'm sure if the OP offered to PM it to someone it would go quick. Unfortunately there are always people with no manners/consideration, just using a code without thanking the OP by opening a free account (especially with FB/Google sign-in)!
Edited by: "jamie015" 5th Jul
waterloo1 h, 56 m ago

Single use and somebody has used it and not said thank you or acknowledged …Single use and somebody has used it and not said thank you or acknowledged the person that posted it unfortunately that's the way people are nowadays hope some bad karma comes to these sort of people.

That's why I think giveaways should be prioritised for those that have contributed in some way rather than a first come first serve basis. But ultimately it's up to the op how they do it.
Uranus7 m ago

That's why I think giveaways should be prioritised for those that have …That's why I think giveaways should be prioritised for those that have contributed in some way rather than a first come first serve basis. But ultimately it's up to the op how they do it.

Nothing you can really do about it but i agree 100%.
waterloo8 h, 0 m ago

Nothing you can really do about it but i agree 100%.

I always do giveaways by pm. If I have something to give, I want to know it is going to someone who contributes to this site and actually deserves it. So many join for a freebie and are never seen again. Post it and you don't even have to be a member to use it
psychobitchfromhell4 h, 21 m ago

I always do giveaways by pm. If I have something to give, I want to know …I always do giveaways by pm. If I have something to give, I want to know it is going to someone who contributes to this site and actually deserves it. So many join for a freebie and are never seen again. Post it and you don't even have to be a member to use it

Agree i would only PM a regular member a code. The flamedeer comp is the best so many new users never to be seen again also a while back it was student codes i used to look at these members that were asking for codes and they only signed up 10 mins beforehand now its just eat codes
Edited by: "waterloo" 6th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants