Hungry House is closing down on 22nd May

Found 18th Apr
As per the email they just sent out, Hungry House will be closing down on 22nd May. This will be the last date for orders.
Community Updates
Misc
27 Comments
I got another 25% voucher attached to that email. I won't give it out as I will I'm afraid use it

Oh never used em
ach, Just Eat
"It comes after Just Eat's takeover of rival Hungryhouse was given the green light by the competition watchdog in November.

Three months ago, The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) ruled the deal - worth up to £240m - does not raise competition concerns."

Linky
ill have one if any thanks
codes that is
No more Hungry House adverts on the telly then! Woohoo!
Got the email but no 25% off for me
Who?
I live in a hungry house. We still manage to go to the local takeaways. How will people cope?
ch7leach58 m ago

I got another 25% voucher attached to that email. I won't give it out as I …I got another 25% voucher attached to that email. I won't give it out as I will I'm afraid use it

Me too.

That was already something they communicated ages ago. They are merging with Justeat and lately they have been sending me codes pretty regularly.

I got codes from both Hungryhouse and Justeat to use on Justeat at the same time more than once.
Never used them, had very few places on it unlike just eat which had loads.
tregs1 h, 15 m ago

"It comes after Just Eat's takeover of rival Hungryhouse was given the …"It comes after Just Eat's takeover of rival Hungryhouse was given the green light by the competition watchdog in November. Three months ago, The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) ruled the deal - worth up to £240m - does not raise competition concerns."Linky

They are looking at the mergers of two of the big 6 energy companies you can guess which way that’s going to go.
eslick1 m ago

They are looking at the mergers of two of the big 6 energy companies you …They are looking at the mergers of two of the big 6 energy companies you can guess which way that’s going to go.

Just Eat?
cdm222 h, 0 m ago

No more Hungry House adverts on the telly then! Woohoo!

We just need ssssshpock to shut up shop now.
f3eeeeed me
Never any takeaways on my local hungryhouse, justeat on the other hand has loads
Hungryhouse is unfortunately closing and as a farewell they are giving yet another 25% code off just eat ( hopefully have a couple more before the 22nd of may )

Anyway heck your emails . I’ll post 8 just now and will post a more in the coming days

M85W-P3MT
67VV-DY2P
99N5-4FGZ
9GJC-DG6
PH19-FJVG
H1X7-ZD6Q
HTRM-7WM9
0ZPX-2CG5
Munkee11 m ago

Hungryhouse is unfortunately closing and as a farewell they are giving yet …Hungryhouse is unfortunately closing and as a farewell they are giving yet another 25% code off just eat ( hopefully have a couple more before the 22nd of may )Anyway heck your emails . I’ll post 8 just now and will post a more in the coming days M85W-P3MT67VV-DY2P99N5-4FGZ9GJC-DG6PH19-FJVGH1X7-ZD6QHTRM-7WM90ZPX-2CG5

Thanks for posting on the thread but I think it's better to give on PM's in the future to avoid non members just taking the code and to stop confusion on whether a code is redeemed yet or not.
jamie0158 m ago

Thanks for posting on the thread but I think it's better to give on PM's …Thanks for posting on the thread but I think it's better to give on PM's in the future to avoid non members just taking the code and to stop confusion on whether a code is redeemed yet or not.

Yeah but then your bombarded with pm’s and miss some as such . People get angry if you miss them for some strange reason

Plus you get the low contributors pm’ing you too . It’s easy to check I suppose but still
Edited by: "Munkee" 19th Apr
Munkee15 m ago

Yeah but then your bombarded with pm’s and miss some as such . People get a …Yeah but then your bombarded with pm’s and miss some as such . People get angry if you miss them for some strange reasonPlus you get the low contributors pm’ing you too . It’s easy to check I suppose but still

I suppose so, that's true. But it is so annoying when you enter a code and it's used without people saying they used it!
I thought it was hungry horse that was closing... need to get my eyes tested
No email for me but Just Eat sent me we miss you with 20% code.
I loved Hungryhouse especially when they were new. Everytime before completing the order, I would go to Chat
and they would give me £5 off.
9GJC-DG6

Claimed thank you
None of them deliver here anyway so no change for us lol
Munkee13 h, 30 m ago

Hungryhouse is unfortunately closing and as a farewell they are giving yet …Hungryhouse is unfortunately closing and as a farewell they are giving yet another 25% code off just eat ( hopefully have a couple more before the 22nd of may )Anyway heck your emails . I’ll post 8 just now and will post a more in the coming days M85W-P3MT67VV-DY2P99N5-4FGZ9GJC-DG6PH19-FJVGH1X7-ZD6QHTRM-7WM90ZPX-2CG5

I have used the last one ending G5 thank you. I would like your post but touch screen doesnt work along the vertical line where it is.
tregs18th Apr

"It comes after Just Eat's takeover of rival Hungryhouse was given the …"It comes after Just Eat's takeover of rival Hungryhouse was given the green light by the competition watchdog in November. Three months ago, The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) ruled the deal - worth up to £240m - does not raise competition concerns."Linky

So much for competition
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants