Found 13th Oct 2016
I quite like this show & was planning where I would disappear to for 28 days to win a lump of cash, to be honest they'd probably find me at the nearest pub at lunchtime on Day1 :-)

where would you go to stay off grid & avoid all of those CCTV cameras?
Hebrides, Welsh hills, Norfolk...no one will find you there :-D

25 Comments

Have you considered detainment as detailed within the early Sections of the Mental Health Act 1983 & 2007?

fanpages

Have you considered detainment as detailed within the early Sections of … Have you considered detainment as detailed within the early Sections of the Mental Health Act 1983 & 2007?

A bit of a S136 is always a winner

I'd steal a Hawaiian shirt to use as camouflage and go and hide under Camila batmanghelidjh's skirt.

Mark2111

I'd steal a Hawaiian shirt to use as camouflage and go and hide under … I'd steal a Hawaiian shirt to use as camouflage and go and hide under Camila batmanghelidjh's skirt.

Robin?

Mark2111

I'd steal a Hawaiian shirt to use as camouflage and go and hide under … I'd steal a Hawaiian shirt to use as camouflage and go and hide under Camila batmanghelidjh's skirt.

What is that bastion of all that is good and charitable up to now?

Saturn

She's appearing on the Channel 4 show, Hunted. Last seen masquerading as a pair of curtains in Dunelm before running off again.

Mark2111

fanpages

Robin?

Saturn

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_large/public/thumbnails/image/2016/02/03/21/pg-41-tv-rev-1-bbc.jpg

A joint venture between BBC TV & The Lord Lloyd-Webber, for a Pantomine for Christmas Day, "The Fourth Doctor & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat".

Original Poster

she's a mobile jumble sale

Mark2111

fanpages

Robin?

Saturn

Now then, now then, what is it about these prolific charity fundraisers and ostentatious clothing?

Original Poster

I'm still in shock that Mark would go under her skirt oO
http://rlv.zcache.com/girl_lion_bravery_award_sticker_for_being_brave-r772ac7a7db824e24896e7285e914d6c2_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg

DarkEnergy2012

I'm still in shock that Mark would go under her skirt oO

Any port in a storm!

gaping gill (that's not a euphemism)

http://i68.tinypic.com/5lx5rd.jpg

Instant migraine.

Original Poster

shadey12

gaping gill (that's not a euphemism)

I was quite scared for a moment googling that about what would appear X)
looks pretty cool but you need food from somewhere or a month of fat reserves like a bear

DarkEnergy2012

I was quite scared for a moment googling that about what would appear … I was quite scared for a moment googling that about what would appear X)looks pretty cool but you need food from somewhere or a month of fat reserves like a bear

​drag a few sheep down, although the camera person may be tasty after a couple of week of lamb.

Mark2111

Instant migraine.

Based solely on the photos in this thread, what an awful woman.

Just try queuing up in a post office that would take up half the time at least , trying to get served in my local wetherspoons should run up the remaining time easily

Who saw the episode recently where they left a review on an amazon item?. Soon as i saw the item on amazon on hunted i quickly searched for it lol.

Check it out:
amazon.co.uk/Deg…MXO

if it was raining I would be by the sea prob Saltburn

miles136

if it was raining I would be by the sea prob Saltburn

Redcar

BTW - hadn't heard of this programme until about 5 minutes ago. Still showing avaialble on 4od so 'thank you' OP for bringing it to my attantion. Going to try it now

This TV show demonstrates how useful Facebook is to the intelligence community.

Scottish highlands would be the best hope.

Realistically, the only way to survive would be to avoid all forms of communication and smart technology.
Edited by: "118luke" 18th Oct 2016

I'd go to Goodison Park!Even if they knew you were there they wouldnt go after you

Mark2111

Instant migraine.

Tooooooo bright oO Looks like multi coloured swap shop
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions