Hunter Boots.

Posted 20th Oct
I got an email from Very with these boots (below) showing in the email but I can’t find them on their site whatsoever. Maybe it’s me but can anyone else see them or know where I could get a pair? Thanks.

3312159.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Not being able to find them could have done you a great favour. I'd give Very an extremely wide birth, whatever you're after.
I’m guessing that you’ve had problems with Very?
AMaky20/10/2019 11:40

https://www.footway.co.uk/wmns-original-snow-boot-short-black.html?size=40&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9eC08NKq5QIVArTtCh1IbQANEAQYAyABEgK9CvD_BwE

Perfect! Thank you so much!
Try ASOS
XSerenityX20/10/2019 11:29

I’m guessing that you’ve had problems with Very?

Hasn't everyone?

XSerenityX20/10/2019 11:49

Perfect! Thank you so much!

I'm glad you got sorted without having to risk dealing with Very.
Edited by: "deeky" 20th Oct
deeky20/10/2019 14:12

Hasn't everyone? I'm glad you got sorted without having to risk dealing …Hasn't everyone? I'm glad you got sorted without having to risk dealing with Very.

I only really use them when I get a discount code of some description, but honestly never had a problem with them and I have bout everything from small Christmas presents to tumble dryers.
Donkii21/10/2019 12:03

I only really use them when I get a discount code of some description, but …I only really use them when I get a discount code of some description, but honestly never had a problem with them and I have bout everything from small Christmas presents to tumble dryers.

You should quit while you're ahead then They will catch up with you.
deeky21/10/2019 12:05

You should quit while you're ahead then They will catch up with you.

I've heard the stories about their "credit service" never had to use it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants