Expired

Hunter Wellies

Found 9th Dec 2012
Anyone know of any discount codes I can use to get some hunter wellies? I'm after the original wellies in black. I've tried the asos code but its not applicable...

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskWellies
7 Comments
What size and colour are you looking for ?
Edited by: "choc1969" 9th Dec 2012
There's a thread on money saving expert grabbit forum, can't remember where from though sorry
I got a brand new pair from asos on ebay for £31.60 worth keeping an eye out.
Size 5 and black - will give ebay a quick look
My better half was looking for a pair but having read many bad reviews decided against them. Apparently they are now made in China and don't last more than a year or 2 unlike the originals that were made in the UK and reportedly lasted 20 ish years.
I know that wasn't the info you requested originally but wanted to pass on the heads up. Good luck though.
Loudmouth

My better half was looking for a pair but having read many bad reviews … My better half was looking for a pair but having read many bad reviews decided against them. Apparently they are now made in China and don't last more than a year or 2 unlike the originals that were made in the UK and reportedly lasted 20 ish years.I know that wasn't the info you requested originally but wanted to pass on the heads up. Good luck though.

It's more of a fashion thing now, most people wear them, including my girlfriend and I to festivals etc and don't keep the same one for too long anyway. But I know what you mean, bit of a joke when they have built up their reputation for being good quality then change when they are popular to make more profit.

They are probably loaded and don't need the extra money, would be good for UK jobs if they kept it here but oh well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants