Groups
    EXPIRED

hunting flamedeer

In the instructions it states that you have to look for clues. Does a anyone know what clues? Please

12 Comments

Sorry No but Wish i did

They post on facebook/twitter/google+ about forthcoming flamedeer drops.
    i see the posts about 20 minutes after they put them up so it's no use to me!

clues are given on facebook and twitter. they will state that so many will be on a certain post. only so many available though so u need to be super fast

jojo2010

clues are given on facebook and twitter. they will state that so many … clues are given on facebook and twitter. they will state that so many will be on a certain post. only so many available though so u need to be super fast

I had no i-deer about this!

Original Poster

No neither did I, no wonder some people are rein'ing them in

dealpickle

I had no i-deer about this!

its stated on the flamedeer page

Ways to Win

Flamedeer can be found roaming the entire site, randomly popping up throughout the day and night- don't just limit your hunt to HUKD itself though, you'll find a bounty of tips and clues on our social media sites so make sure you stay ahead of the hunt by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

jojo2010

jojo2010

Ways to WinFlamedeer can be found roaming the entire site, randomly … Ways to WinFlamedeer can be found roaming the entire site, randomly popping up throughout the day and night- don't just limit your hunt to HUKD itself though, you'll find a bounty of tips and clues on our social media sites so make sure you stay ahead of the hunt by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Oh 'deer'!

jojo2010

jojo2010

Ways to WinFlamedeer can be found roaming the entire site, randomly … Ways to WinFlamedeer can be found roaming the entire site, randomly popping up throughout the day and night- don't just limit your hunt to HUKD itself though, you'll find a bounty of tips and clues on our social media sites so make sure you stay ahead of the hunt by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Chill out Mr Chuckle.

Original Poster

So how often are these clues put on facebook etc?

madridpaid_the_referee

Chill out Mr Chuckle.

'Me' chill out?! Oh the irony!

scooby76

They post on facebook/twitter/google+ about forthcoming flamedeer drops. … They post on facebook/twitter/google+ about forthcoming flamedeer drops. i see the posts about 20 minutes after they put them up so it's no use to me!

20 minutes ? I saw them 3 seconds after being posted, clicked on them a second later and still got the "sorry" red square.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047172
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767418
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394

See more discussions