Groups

Hurray! All the snow & ice has gone

normally like a bit of snow but seen enough of it to last me a year lol

can now get my bike out for a cycle along the beach promenade

11 Comments

Just disapeared here too in Rhyl

its just appeared here is barrow, loads of it

We have had it in Durham since before Christmas, it was just starting to melt and its snowed heavily during the night again

Yeah I was glad this morning, snow was a pleasant Christmas visitor who totally outstayed their welcome!

Here in brum still covered but no work today so dont mind, took me 2 and half hours to get to work yesterday and only took about an hour monday

Still got plenty here in Redditch (nr Birmingham)
    I can't remember the last time I saw pavement!.......seem to have had a carpet of snow and ice forever. I think the first batch of snow came on 29th Dec and its never gone away....just keep getting more dumped on us.

jeany123;7537936

We have had it in Durham since before Christmas, it was just starting to … We have had it in Durham since before Christmas, it was just starting to melt and its snowed heavily during the night again

Durham - We've had it since around 20th Dec havent we?

Banned

Still loads here near oxford though the main roads are all clear now. Just back roads still bad.

still got it on my street, but ice is deadly here. If anyone watches the One Show and saw the helicopter landing on the street, that is the street i live on.

jeany123;7537936

We have had it in Durham since before Christmas, it was just starting to … We have had it in Durham since before Christmas, it was just starting to melt and its snowed heavily during the night again

This too a tee ^
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions