Groups

Hurrican Katrina survivors and now Haiti Earthquake survivors

Talk about bad luck for these people!
    First Katrina and now the Haiti earthquake.
    Guess they must be worrying wherever they go now.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Banned

Noticed its mainly black....

I think we should not rebuild Haiti

After thinking I believe the each country in the world should rehome a couple of hundred of its citizens and the entire Island should be turned into a sort of "international prison island" in a similar way to the movie "Escape from LA"

All the worst criminals & terrorists in the world could be sent there never to return.

Should save a lot of money and as most of the people in Haiti were miserable anyway so it seems the kindest thing to do for them.

Original Poster

boothy;7615109

I think we should not rebuild HaitiAfter thinking I believe the each … I think we should not rebuild HaitiAfter thinking I believe the each country in the world should rehome a couple of hundred of its citizens and the entire Island should be turned into a sort of "international prison island" in a similar way to the movie "Escape from LA"All the worst criminals & terrorists in the world could be sent there never to return.Should save a lot of money and as most of the people in Haiti were miserable anyway so it seems the kindest thing to do for them.

What the hell is wrong with you Boothy?
    I know you are racist and patriotic. But stop being so careless and idiotic on threads about Haiti.

I lol'd.

DarkKnight;7615146

What the hell is wrong with you Boothy?I know you are racist and … What the hell is wrong with you Boothy?I know you are racist and patriotic. But stop being so careless and idiotic on threads about Haiti.

Nothing is wrong with me.

It is a serious suggestion,it would kill two birds with one stone

Banned

DarkKnight;7615146

What the hell is wrong with you Boothy?I know you are racist and … What the hell is wrong with you Boothy?I know you are racist and patriotic. But stop being so careless and idiotic on threads about Haiti.

I think you're being harsh on him. It's not his fault.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Large card print/poster..22
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      3. Jury service1823
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?616

See more discussions