Groups
    EXPIRED

Hush hush banned?

i was going to post this deal and take advantage of the offer, but they've been banned. any idea why?

hushhush.com/Pro…her

9 Comments

according to Who.is their domain expires August 13, 2014
    Looks sketchy to me.
    The deal of tesco £10 for £5 is being done by ****.
    This is the first I've heard of this website

Original Poster

qavi23

according to Who.is their domain expires August 13, 2014Looks sketchy to … according to Who.is their domain expires August 13, 2014Looks sketchy to me.The deal of tesco £10 for £5 is being done by ****.This is the first I've heard of this website

done by who sorry?

Spin off of mighty deals - be careful mighty deals have about 5-10 identical websites with different names, I found one and got it banned.

The usual reasons are either self-promotion or poor feedback/customer service.

qavi23

according to Who.is their domain expires August 13, 2014Looks sketchy to … according to Who.is their domain expires August 13, 2014Looks sketchy to me.The deal of tesco £10 for £5 is being done by ****.This is the first I've heard of this website

Domain expiry doesn't make it sketchy at all. It's been registered since 13 Aug 1997.

They have been a limited company since 2003 and accounts are fully up to date according to Companies House so there's nothing dodgy at all.

Edited by: "BeerDrinker" 22nd Jul 2014

reindeer333

Spin off of mighty deals - be careful mighty deals have about 5-10 … Spin off of mighty deals - be careful mighty deals have about 5-10 identical websites with different names, I found one and got it banned.

You're correct, this is owned by the same people who own mighty deals.

Money Expert Limited
    Company Number: 04765843

I wrote out mighty deals without spaces. This must be a banned word lol

Original Poster

qavi23

I wrote out mighty deals without spaces. This must be a banned word lol

ah ok I got an email from quidco with the subject '£10 for £5' at tesvo but no mention of the offer within the email! Very odd.

I bought the £10 Tesco gift card for £5, good deal I thought, however I have just received an e-mail from paypal saying I have been issued a refund, no explanation from Hush Hush, not a good service, won't be buying anything form them again!!!

Original Poster

cmvmc

I bought the £10 Tesco gift card for £5, good deal I thought, however I h … I bought the £10 Tesco gift card for £5, good deal I thought, however I have just received an e-mail from paypal saying I have been issued a refund, no explanation from Hush Hush, not a good service, won't be buying anything form them again!!!

very odd! i guess the bad reputation they have is accurate this time! thanks for letting us know, and saving us the bother!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Portable 2tb HDD Won't Start/Load511
      2. Photobook for up to 400 photos?12
      3. Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition pre order glitch56
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER11

See more discussions