Found 15th Jan 2009
Its on now and hope Stacey still in it!!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

it started last week
dont know who tracey is but theres only 4 original cast

a new woman and a young bloke
if you want last weeks i watched the 1st episode whwre they go together on iplayer last week

yeah was on last week, Staceys not in it anymore (I think the actress has gone to the states - she was in Dexter)

New lass looks just as tasty though!

Shame they've replaced Marc Warren (Danny) with Matt Di Angelo. I probably won't be watching this season as it just won't feel the same without him and Jaime.

Joff;4082789

Shame they've replaced Marc Warren (Danny) with Matt Di Angelo. I … Shame they've replaced Marc Warren (Danny) with Matt Di Angelo. I probably won't be watching this season as it just won't feel the same without him and Jaime.

I felt the same last season as mickey waqsn't in it for the last one but it worked just as well, think this season will too

whos ddta?

If I'm honest it's more that I can't stand Matt Di Angelo... lol

Banned

nikkib123;4082990

Is DDTA in this series?

lol

Original Poster

jasonrat;4082705

it started last weekdont know who tracey is but theres only 4 original … it started last weekdont know who tracey is but theres only 4 original casta new woman and a young blokeif you want last weeks i watched the 1st episode whwre they go together on iplayer last week

Did it? Must have missed it! Stacey was hot better than this one!!

Naeem786;4083505

Did it? Must have missed it! Stacey was hot better than this one!!

well better watch it on iplayer if its still there you see how they come together

I think this one's hot too... bit of a young Kylie lookie-likey but I guess that means I'm showing my age rofl...

and I think it'll work just fine... Mickey being back is a big plus, and MDA seems like he might just work...

Tonights was way too obvious though.. give it time its a decent easy watch:thumbsup:

If anything you always get a good chuckle at the end when you find out how they did it!!
And for stacey, you need to watch Dexter... now thats a good watch!

MDA does my head in, really disappointed Marc has gone. Wonder why he isn't involved in it?

Best series on telly in my opinion, including the last series. Week 1 was very predictable, and I will watch tonights on iPlayer tomorrow. Hope they don't ruin it!

tovi;4084241

And for stacey, you need to watch Dexter... now thats a good watch!

yeah, theres a couple of scenes which stick in my mind :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33
    2. School shoes - with lights55
    3. Sim deal with EU calls45
    4. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition22

See more discussions