Hut returns??

Found 11th Feb 2011
Does anyone know how to contact the hut , so I can action a return?? Searched all over there site but can't find any contact details.
Cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

send them a message, and before you do send it back get proof of postage I have waited since november to get £7.99 back, kept saying hadnt received, i emailed them my proof still no refund. so other day sent them a stroppy message, they asked again to see proof of postage,which i emailed and same day i got email saying my refund will be with me in a few days,

Go to your account and down the left side it says create a message,

you log in, my account, you can send messages there. though make sure you write it clearly, they tend to get muddled up.

Original Poster

tried the messages section, but says no orders available or something like that!
Just tried again and the site seems to be down, maybe they are having tech troubles?

Original Poster

I view my recent orders and click the query button, but it then says "You currently have no orders to submit a query about"
I've tried clicking on new message, but I then don't get an option to write one, takes me straight to FAQ's
Has anyone got an email address for them?

I had a problem with a return.

I ordered something and almost immediately cancelled it on their site (within 2 minutes ), my order was showing processing cancellation, i returned an hour or 2 later and the processing cancellation had gone, and the status changed from awaiting pick, to awaiting despatch, so i click cancel the entire order again, then later i get an email saying item despatched..... very annoyiing, why have that feature on the site if it doesn't work?

I rejected delivery and now awaiting for that to get back to them.

Original Poster

tried everything on the website, nothing works, no messaging option works, no email address....
Post a comment
@
    Text