Huxley

Anybody else getting fed up with the release date of this game getting pushed further and further back....

i had it on pre-order way back in 2006 and its date is now nov 09

By the time they bring it out the 360 wont even be in use

END RANT

13 Comments

dude, its all about gow2 have u got the first, im thinking of offering my services on 360 to get ppl good for gow2 so if ppl are interested get on gow and ill teach u the ways.

It's like a wheelbarrow mate it's in front of you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3300251

dude, its all about gow2 have u got the first, im thinking of offering my … dude, its all about gow2 have u got the first, im thinking of offering my services on 360 to get ppl good for gow2 so if ppl are interested get on gow and ill teach u the ways.

yeah i have it....cant figure out the multiplayer tho always die even if i lay a full clip into a guy i ALWAYS die never been able to get the hang of it

scotland88;3300269

yeah i have it....cant figure out the multiplayer tho always die even if … yeah i have it....cant figure out the multiplayer tho always die even if i lay a full clip into a guy i ALWAYS die never been able to get the hang of it

ok well im guessing odb will b a complete beginner also so if u both get on tonight me and mates can show u the ropes, its prob simple stuff like using the shotgun when far away, its a close range weapon. gow2 will b amazing!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3300296

ok well im guessing odb will b a complete beginner also so if u both get … ok well im guessing odb will b a complete beginner also so if u both get on tonight me and mates can show u the ropes, its prob simple stuff like using the shotgun when far away, its a close range weapon. gow2 will b amazing!

hit me up with your gamertag then buddy and i will defo be on tonight

actually no i wont be on tonight as i have no xbox live till i get paid on the 30th lol

GOW is fab! So cant wait for next week to get GOW2

scotland88;3300300

hit me up with your gamertag then buddy and i will defo be on tonight

i think we have each other just havent been playin same game sylar i vantage

agreed amcol i think everyone shud get on gow now to b ready for gow2 geeks ftw!

Is Huxley a game? Never heard of it before.

Original Poster

Abvance;3300416

Is Huxley a game? Never heard of it before.

yeah i actually think it was originally ment for the Xbox not even the 360 metacritic.com/gam…ley

Well if anyone want to add me and im on at all invite me for a game, gamertag is slimsy80

my gamertag:

treefiddy350

Original Poster

am now conflicted on buying it atall now REALLY wanted it for a while now i just think why should i give them the money for it after making me wait this long

Original Poster

surprised no1 else is interested in this game really i thought it would be a big talking point tbh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2148
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2030
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2447
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763883

See more discussions