Hyandai Ionic Electric premium 39kwh Lease Deal Help

Posted 13th FebEdited by:"e_aussie"
Hi Guys, through work (salary sacrifice net amount) it might be possible to get this on a lease for £174 a month for 12 months no upfront amount with maintenance and insurance (£250 excess) included. 0.19p for additional milaes. Is this a good deal? i know the range is limited 180miles real range. But a telsa and most other bigger batter range cars are over £500-800 per month (for 12 months) and over £300-500 (24 months) tesla (normal range) being at the top end of the range. The only other car that is similar price is the nissa leaf but i think the ioniq is better speced out overall. The premium SE is £210 but not sure if it add all that much more to the mix.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I don’t know about the ioniq but if the quoted range is 180 miles. I would only expect 100 miles this time Of year.
Edited by: "Wadda" 13th Feb
WLTP (Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure) is 193miles wow pretty bad capacity if its dropping to 100 in winter. but i guess for shopping and going from east to west london its better than hiring a car which is really expensive for just 3 days of last minute hiring.

also how much would the car loose battery sitting in a garage if travel for a few weeks? we are in a flat so no charging in the garage.
Wadda13/02/2020 19:10

I don’t know about the ioniq but if the quoted range is 180 miles. I would …I don’t know about the ioniq but if the quoted range is 180 miles. I would only expect 100 miles this time Of year.

From a 39kWh battery? 24kWh/100km seems implausibly high consumption for a car like the Ioniq. That's the sort of consumption you'd expect from a worst case driver in a Tesla.

Looking at Spritmonitor, Ioniqs overall are averaging 14kWh/100km, with the worst averaging 18kWh/100km. That's 174 miles and 135 miles respectively.

e_aussie13/02/2020 19:51

How much would the car loose battery sitting in a garage if travel for a …How much would the car loose battery sitting in a garage if travel for a few weeks? we are in a flat so no charging in the garage.

I don't have any experience of it, but lithium-ion batteries generally have minimal self-discharge so I wouldn't expect it to be an issue.
e_aussie13/02/2020 19:51

WLTP (Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure) is 193miles wow …WLTP (Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure) is 193miles wow pretty bad capacity if its dropping to 100 in winter. but i guess for shopping and going from east to west london its better than hiring a car which is really expensive for just 3 days of last minute hiring. also how much would the car loose battery sitting in a garage if travel for a few weeks? we are in a flat so no charging in the garage.

Have you planned on charging points that are at a reasonable cost too charge. if I understand it you live in a flat and don't have a charging point, whats your plan for regularly Charging it. I wouldn't rely on public charging points alone as they can be out of use damaged or just change prices too something redicillous at short notice.
Can anyone get this or does the employer have to be part of a scheme. I asked my employer about the tesla scheme and they said they weren't offering that right now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants