Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2017 tickets are now on Sale

Found 8th Aug 2017
Okay, I just had a quick check of the date and realise this could be a little early for some

2759719.jpg
Entry is Free while you do need to pay for the attractions (Obviously) It's usually best to get your tickets nice and early, as some of them just sell out, super fast. Open from 17 November until 1st January

When buying attraction tickets, you will be asked the times you wish to visit, so just make sure times are suitable for you, otherwise you could lose out. I'm sure you guys know that already though, right?

Everyone should at some point, should check the Ice Bar out!

Main Booking Page

There's lots of stuff to go and do including the following.

Ice Skating
Magical Ice Kingdom presents Deep Sea Adventure
Cinderella on Ice
Bar Ice
Zippos Christmas Circus
Cirque Berserk
The Sooty Christmas Show
Giant Observation Wheel

2759719.jpg
2759719.jpg

When you get caught going into the Sooty show alone, because you like it more than your kids

2759719.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Blinking hecky thump, just rolled up and bought my tickets on the day last year , but if you you want to go on say Christmas Eve I guess it might be worth booking now !
Tickets? I'm sure I just walked in last year
I can't recommend this place enough. If you like pure hell, don't expect anytbing xmassy and have a spare £1m that's is
The prices are just plain obscene, took the kids a couple of years ago and it made me sick the prices they charge for the ride
I've looked at it a few times but it sucks walking through wouldn't even buy anything off the food stands, guess it rakes it in from the tourists.
feeder165 h, 47 m ago

Tickets? I'm sure I just walked in last year

Same as it's always been, free to go in and walk around but you need to buy tickets for any of the attractions as OP states above. Loved the ice kingdom last year, but in reality it's all overpriced, would recommend going in the afternoon if taking children as it gets crowded in the evenings, it's nice to stay just until the lights come on though.
Also if you can go off peak and buy the tickets when you get there rather than booking a peak period it costs half the price, eg family ticket off peak for ice kingdom on the door£20 , book in advance with booking fees for a peak period £40.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 8th Aug 2017
tinkerbellian11 h, 50 m ago

Same as it's always been, free to go in and walk around but you need to …Same as it's always been, free to go in and walk around but you need to buy tickets for any of the attractions as OP states above. Loved the ice kingdom last year, but in reality it's all overpriced, would recommend going in the afternoon if taking children as it gets crowded in the evenings, it's nice to stay just until the lights come on though.Also if you can go off peak and buy the tickets when you get there rather than booking a peak period it costs half the price, eg family ticket off peak for ice kingdom on the door£20 , book in advance with booking fees for a peak period £40.

Replace the whole thing with a copy of the Harbin ice festival, they could do it, temporary structure like a giant igloo made of glass and cooled underneath, walk thru an ice city instead of a avarage fun fair type thing
That's kind of what the ice kingdom part is,( on a tiny scale a giant freezing structure full of ice sculptures, you stay in until you can stand the cold no longer. Did you get to go inside? It's definately better than all the market stall /fun fair rides there put together . Mind you I do always stop for a pack of chocolate covered churros too , which is kind of weird because I never eat them the rest of the year! Also confess to watching people ice skate rather than joining in, as the idea of getting the train back home with a soggy bottom never appeals, but it's kind of fun to watch others do it.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 9th Aug 2017
Is there any promo code flying around?

Want to book the ice kingdom for the 18th december at 3pm slot... it's showing as peak time when booking online and charge transaction fee too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants