hydrogen peroxide 12% cream on the high street?

Anyone know where I can buy this from cheaply can be small bottle if needed some are for sale at 200ml -1tl at £3-£4 online but some with inflated delivery. I tend to shop in poundland/poundworld/boots/superdrug etc, I don't want to go into a hair dressers to buy I just want to buy over the counter in a standard shop, its for craft use so don't care on make, cheapest the better. Thanks in advance

15 Comments

What's wrong with the 75ml bottle in Boots for £1.49?

Original Poster

thanks

Boots don't sell hydrogen peroxide! You can't generally buy it on the high street because hydrogen peroxide can be used to make explosives....

Edited by: "tince666" 18th Nov 2016

Does you craft happen to be making things which explode?

Original Poster

oh that's a shame

tince666

Boots don't sell hydrogen peroxide! You can't generally buy it on the … Boots don't sell hydrogen peroxide! You can't generally buy it on the high street because hydrogen peroxide can be used to make explosives....

Maybe you should tell Boots that. And Tesco, and Superdrug, and Wilko, and Semichem................

Edited by: "ceres" 18th Nov 2016

ceres

Maybe you should tell Boots that. And Tesco, and Superdrug, and Wilko, … Maybe you should tell Boots that. And Tesco, and Superdrug, and Wilko, and Semichem................

Do you have to use different voices each time you go into buy?

youtube.com/wat…Tbk

Banned

You can buy it in any chemist in 3, 6 and 9%. Ebay for the rest.

Original Poster

WonkyDoctor

thanks

WonkyDoctor

Can you provide links for 3, 6 and 9% CREAM, which is what the OP asked for?

Original Poster

well i need 12% really, going to buy online as no other option

I've bought it in the chemist before. You have to ask and they make you sign for it.

Original Poster

zoggomomma

I've bought it in the chemist before. You have to ask and they make you … I've bought it in the chemist before. You have to ask and they make you sign for it.

oh right thank you

potatokid

well i need 12% really, going to buy online as no other option

Have you actually tried checking the stock in your local Boots via the link I gave above?. I have and it shows as in stock in all local branches near me. It's also available to order online with free click and collect.

Original Poster

ceres

Have you actually tried checking the stock in your local Boots via the … Have you actually tried checking the stock in your local Boots via the link I gave above?. I have and it shows as in stock in all local branches near me. It's also available to order online with free click and collect.

thanks, sorry I didnt see the link, thats great, its instock near me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214
    2. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11
    3. word association Game73944481
    4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1422

See more discussions