Hydrosoft Salt Tablets 25KG @ costco

Posted 28th Oct 2021
Hi
Can someone help me which Costco store near London has Hydrosoft Salt Tablets 25KG bags.

Watford seems to have stock as hit and miss. I was never lucky and always missed it. Need these desperately now.

Any pointers much appreciated
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

14 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    danielwhicks
    I’d be interested to see if the price has changed much. I’ve just got a Costco membership and this will save me a small fortune over £20 for it online or from Wickes. Costco is showing it as £19.99 on their website for the 25Kg bag, I hope that’s an online only price
    ALW_
    The price has increased to around £12 in store
    bigwheels
    How much is it at Costco?
    JHD007
    Just phone each store nearby and they will tell you If they have stock.

Isn’t technology wonderful - live stock levels over the phone 📞
    IAmATeaf
    I get my softener salt delivered at around £9.20 a bag when ordering 10, how much is it at Costco?
    patrickuk
    this time last year it was half that... now it's around £9.80
    ALW_
    Costco Wembley has Hydrosoft 25kg tablets, they are in the goods loading area where the drinking water is kept. The price has increased 35% since I last bought it 6 months back. But still the cheapest around
    BargainHunterAK47
    ALW_22/11/2021 08:32

Costco Wembley has Hydrosoft 25kg tablets, they are in the goods loading …Costco Wembley has Hydrosoft 25kg tablets, they are in the goods loading area where the drinking water is kept. The price has increased 35% since I last bought it 6 months back. But still the cheapest around

Do you know how much they are now including vat
    LIPSEAL
    Does anyone know how much a 25kg bag is in the warehouse these days? It was around £5 a few years ago! I see it's £19.99 online. My nearest is Hayes, west London. Wondering if it's worth renewing my membership. Thanks. costco.co.uk/Bus…483
    Titanium
    Went to Costco in Hayes today - no sign of water softener salt and online is also OOS.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants