Posted 28th Oct 2021
Hi
Can someone help me which Costco store near London has Hydrosoft Salt Tablets 25KG bags.

Watford seems to have stock as hit and miss. I was never lucky and always missed it. Need these desperately now.

Any pointers much appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

Groups

12 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    I’d be interested to see if the price has changed much. I’ve just got a Costco membership and this will save me a small fortune over £20 for it online or from Wickes. Costco is showing it as £19.99 on their website for the 25Kg bag, I hope that’s an online only price
    The price has increased to around £12 in store
  2. Avatar
    How much is it at Costco?
  3. Avatar
    Just phone each store nearby and they will tell you If they have stock.

Isn’t technology wonderful - live stock levels over the phone 📞
  4. Avatar
    I get my softener salt delivered at around £9.20 a bag when ordering 10, how much is it at Costco?
    this time last year it was half that... now it's around £9.80
  5. Avatar
    Costco Wembley has Hydrosoft 25kg tablets, they are in the goods loading area where the drinking water is kept. The price has increased 35% since I last bought it 6 months back. But still the cheapest around
  6. Avatar
    ALW_22/11/2021 08:32

Costco Wembley has Hydrosoft 25kg tablets, they are in the goods loading …Costco Wembley has Hydrosoft 25kg tablets, they are in the goods loading area where the drinking water is kept. The price has increased 35% since I last bought it 6 months back. But still the cheapest around

Do you know how much they are now including vat